hey just heard theres another one coming out anyone think its gonna be good or do you think its one of those movies that after so many they start to suck
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
Yes there is another one comming up, and they are continuing the Saw Movies untill the 8th one then it'll be finished.

Personally I enjoy the ones that are already out. I remember I seen the first one the day it came out in theaters.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
The storyline wil inevitably get worse
However I'll never get bored of those gory scenes
So I'm looking forward to it
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Can't wait

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Quote by TheDarkLestat
Yes there is another one comming up, and they are continuing the Saw Movies untill the 8th one then it'll be finished.

Personally I enjoy the ones that are already out. I remember I seen the first one the day it came out in theaters.

I saw the first one the day before it came out in theaters.

Most quality bootleg I've ever watched.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Viva-la-mark
The storyline wil inevitably get worse
However I'll never get bored of those gory scenes
So I'm looking forward to it

this.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I thoroughly enjoyed all 4 films thus far. I love the clever little torture contraptions though! Very inventive!
Loved the first three. The fourth didn't do it for me though. Probably because I watched that in CAM quality.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I Saw the trailer. Twas interesting.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
The first one ruled. Every single other one has sucked dick and will continue to do so.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
They should have stopped after the second one.

The other ones are massive fail.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
ja, first was awesome 2nd godd and progressively downward...the directors of these movies are weirdos for thinking up these contraptions
I really enjoyed the first 2, but I've only watched the last 2 for the gore. I have a feeling it'll be the only reason I watch the however many more they make, cos eventually they're gonna make the storyline so confusing that it'll make next to no sense as the series continues. They're on pretty thin ice as it is.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
not again
it gets boring
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

The storyline is actually fantastic; it's the leading reason I like the series. Nobody in the series is completely innocent, everything ties together somehow, and every little detail is of great importance.

Each progressive film strengthens the plots before it, while still advancing the storyline itself.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by nebiru
The first one ruled. Every single other one has sucked dick and will continue to do so.

+1

the first Saw film, had the potential to becoming a classic cult-horror type film

but INSTEAD, the producers had to jump on the bandwagon and turn it into a ****ing nother series of "dead teenager movies"

I ****ing hate Corporate America, they ruin art.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present