Page 1 of 2
Dont know if theres that many muslims in the pit (not that i am either) but ive seen a few here and there..

For all of those who dont know what eid is, its pretty much the muslim equalivent of Christmas (exc obvious differences)

..so i thought it would be a cool idea if we could compair/bitch about our Eid experiences..

personally, i think this year has sucked ASS, what about you guys?..
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Oct 2, 2008,
Well, I'm not a muslim either but I did notice how a lot more people were dressed in nice shades of Emerald Green and Blood Red. It makes the streets look more colourful.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Oct 1, 2008,
Happy Eid guys! I think we have it on Thursday though...

EDIT: I'm a non religous but still believes in God muslim
Eid Mubarak to everyone.

Just got back from Prayer and Dunkin Donuts. My family's tradition.

And i dont have to go to school yay
^haha, yeah?

heir mubarik to yall aswell..

btw, what country you lot from? im from uK so its pretty much winding down now..
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
^haha, yeah?

btw, what country you lot from? im from uK so its pretty much winding down now..

I'm from Hong Kong but I'm currently located in London. The Southall area is packed full of colours!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I'm brazilian but I live in Dubai ( arab emirates ) , and i get a full week off school : D
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

For all of those who dont know what eid is, its pretty much the muslim equalivent of Christmas (exc obvious differences)

how come everyone doesn't get it off at school then?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
eid mubarak guys, i just got back from prayers and mandarin, once, im not hardcore religious but hey id like to believe in a higher power, word

PS. From Canada, and yes its cold up here
Quote by twistedmaggot
how come everyone doesn't get it off at school then?

i got a week off...
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
^haha, yeah?

USA
Quote by Vitor_vdp
i got a week off...

when i was at school you didn't get it off unless you were muslim, which i never thought was fair if everyone gets xmas off.

but i'm atheist so i suppose technically i shouldn't get anything of the sort off
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
today i was with my friends they are all muslim and i am the only christian

it was fun day
i take back what i said before..at around 7pm it kinda got much better..

a few of my fav cusans came round, and i played guitar with them for a bit (im the only one that can actually play)..then we all went up to my room and played GH3/CoD4/halo 3 and lisened to slipknot, it was pretty cool, though they had to go as soon as it started getting fun..

and another thing was that there was another un-expected person who walked into my kitchen (cookies if you get the ref)..this girl that i used to like for like..5 min (and i still think she likes to belive i still like her) was at my dining table with her mum, and her mums friend (whos also my mums friend)..i was all like..'uhh, hi' n she just smiled..then i went off to be all awesome with my cusnas

i also saw her bffl at another party-type thingy, and talked to her for a bit..

all in all it was a pretty cool day, although 2moro is gunna suck

i envy you all who got a week off..i only got a cruddy day
Yeah, it's pretty festive here in Bahrain, everyone staying up late and chilling (as if they weren't laid back anyway) We get a few days off work and everyone is generally jolly
^my friends frind lived in bahrain for a while..she comment on one of his myspace comments of him kissing his girlfriend saying 'HARAM!!'

i lol'ed for like a straight minute..

shes russian
The I.E.D Thread!!

Balalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala DEATH TO AMERICA!!!

but seriously EID is a terrible name for a muslim thread. (im sure its a coincidence but w/e)
Ayways, Ive got a question for muslim ppl. Why do the women wear the full body garb thing in america when its 100 degrees outside? Is it tradition or....what.
Btw yall grow some lovely tobacco
mmmm mmm that turkish blend cigarette after heapin plate of grits n taters.hits the spot.
^most people dont ware the full body black thingy (lets just call them ninjas for convenience)

and its s'posed to be so pers dont stare at them, cus its seen as a sin in islam..

and lol your post made me lul..

I.E.D?..
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
^my friends frind lived in bahrain for a while..she comment on one of his myspace comments of him kissing his girlfriend saying 'HARAM!!'

shes russian

People here give you looks for holding hands in public, and this place is way more liberal than Saudi, women can't sit in the front seat, let alone drive there
^dangage..ima go ahead and send you a friends request out of sheer sympathy..

and is dubai considered to be in Saud?.. they didnt seem to be that liberal when i was there on Holiday..

probably cus of all the asians/indians

i came her and was WELL depressed, cus i went there to see some REAL - LIFE arabs as if they were some kind ofshow at the Zoo

^most people dont ware the full body black thingy (lets just call them ninjas for convenience)

and its s'posed to be so pers dont stare at them, cus its seen as a sin in islam..

and lol your post made me lul..

I.E.D?..[/QUOTE

Glad to assist in the procurement of lulz

Anyway I.E.D stands for Improvised Explosive Device- basically a homemade bomb made by muslim extremists in Iraq and Afghanistan to kill Coalition troops in convoys.
Its fancy military speak for roadside bomb.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
^dangage..ima go ahead and send you a friends request out of sheer sympathy..

and is dubai considered to be in Saud?.. they didnt seem to be that liberal when i was there on Holiday..

probably cus of all the asians/indians

i came her and was WELL depressed, cus i went there to see some REAL - LIFE arabs as if they were some kind ofshow at the Zoo

You're a classic westerner. Saudi Arabia is one country, Dubai is a city (more accurately an emirate) in the United Arab Emirates, UAE, with Sharjah and Abu Dhabi and a few others. Bahrain is a country very close to Saudi Arabia
Quote by Shred Head
You're a classic westerner. Saudi Arabia is one country, Dubai is a city (more accurately an emirate) in the United Arab Emirates, UAE, with Sharjah and Abu Dhabi and a few others. Bahrain is a country very close to Saudi Arabia

sorry

i just got confused with all this emirate and UAE bullcrap

and im a paki god dang it
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
sorry

i just got confused with all this emirate and UAE bullcrap

and im a paki god dang it

Stop using your nationality to get away with stuff

But then again, my geography is pretty crap as well, all those weird sounding places in England
In bradford everyone gets to see all the fireworks and street signs put up
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

shes russian

Obviously people dont know whats Haram but straight !!!!

To all of u out there and well a few that I know like vintage and Killswitch, HAPPY EID [yes today is Eid also!!]

PS: School declared a week off!! Woohoo!!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by abluesman100
Im muslim, got a fender strat and a gibson lp cherry this year for eid

I got an acoustic yamaha for eid
P.S
ambasador ( yamaha official distributer ) is as expensive as hell
Question:

What do you guys do for Christmas then? Just ignore it?

I apologise for my ignorance
Quote by Hypnotisation
Question:

What do you guys do for Christmas then? Just ignore it?

I apologise for my ignorance

i dont know about other muslims, but my family just uses it as another excuse for a second thanksgiving

and whats with all these people getting guitars and presents for eid? damn yall are some lucky kids, man, my parents dont like me playing guitar too much because when i play too much "it takes [me] away from god"
Page 1 of 2