What's up guys? It's been a while since I've logged onto here. But anyway, I have some stuff for sale. I'm in a minor financial crisis of sort, so I figure I have to try and get rid of a few things. Not that I really want to, but you gotta do what you gotta do, and I'll eventually buy new gear down the road, so it's whatever. I'll have to do this in a few posts, because I have too many photos.

Anyway, I have a few things. The prices are negotiable. First off:

Line 6 Toneport UX1 USB Recording/Modeling Interface: $60 Shipped

It's less than a year old, and is in perfect working order. It's not a bad interface. It gets the job done, and produces a fairly decent recording. I've used it for a few recordings, and they came out pretty good, especially for recording in a bedroom. Somehow, I lost the "Gearbox" software installation CD, but that's not a problem, as you can log onto the Line 6 website and download the installation file (which includes the drivers) for free. Includes the USB cable, and an adapter for the "Line-Out/Headphone Jack" so you can use standard 1/8" plug headphones in the 1/4" input.

Epiphone AJ-200SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar: $250 Shipped

This guitar is also much less than a year old. I can't remember exactly what month I purchased it, although I'd say it's around 1/2 year old. It's pretty much in perfect shape. A few minor scratches in the clear coat that you can only see when the light hits it right (that were already in the guitar when I received it from Zzounds.com, mind you). The action is good, the playability is good, and the sound is great. One thing, I must say, is I never liked the pickup sound, as I only tested it once, and never used it again. But to be honest, an acoustic is an acoustic for a reason, and I don't think the pickup should be used anyway. The acoustic sound of it is really, really great though. Stays in tune very well (Grover Tuners). I just slapped a new pair of Super Light gauge Elixirs on it about 2 weeks ago. Really good guitar.

I should have a few more things up for sale, depending on if I want to get rid of them or not. They include a Vox AD30VT Valvetronix Amplifier, and a Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal, that's only about 3 days old (I'll explain that later). If anyone is interested, I supposed I'll put them up. I'll also be looking around the house for more things. Let me know. Thanks!
intrest in the line 6 i have to see how much i have left after bills tomarrow then i will let you know, question will youtake a money order?
Quote by jamesRUPP
intrest in the line 6 i have to see how much i have left after bills tomarrow then i will let you know, question will youtake a money order?

Yea, I suppose I could do that. Just send it in a well concealed envelope, and I'd have to wait to ship the toneport out until the check cleared, of course. Let me know if you're interested.
Quote by captaincrunk
Interested in bluesbreaker. Very interested. Maybe a pic or two and a price of some kind to work from?

Well, let me think about it. Still not too sure if I want to part with it yet. But I'll post a picture anyway. The price I would be looking for if I'm going to sell it, would probably be $70 shipped. Remember, I got it on Saturday and have only used it twice for about 1/2 hour each time. I'll post a picture of the receipt just to show I'm not BSing either, haha. Either way, let me know, and I'll think about it, and in turn, let you know.

Quote by fbcstreetrider
Yea, I suppose I could do that. Just send it in a well concealed envelope, and I'd have to wait to ship the toneport out until the check cleared, of course. Let me know if you're interested.

i am ok with that i just dont mess with credit cards or paypal i do all my ebay and forums stuff with money orders and never have problems, i get paid today so after i pay some bills i will see what i have left and if i have it i will buy it, i will get back to you tonight about it for sure
thanks
Quote by jamesRUPP
i am ok with that i just dont mess with credit cards or paypal i do all my ebay and forums stuff with money orders and never have problems, i get paid today so after i pay some bills i will see what i have left and if i have it i will buy it, i will get back to you tonight about it for sure
thanks

I hear ya. But yea, that's cool then. Just keep me posted.
interested in the toneport. let me know if the first guy doesnt work out. thanks.
Amps:
Crate V3112
Mesa Mk IVB

Guitars:
Ibanez SZ320
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom

Effects:
Too Many to list.
Quote by bob vila
interested in the toneport. let me know if the first guy doesnt work out. thanks.

Awesome. Will do.
i want it but i dont really think i have the spare cash right now so you can sell it to him
Quote by bob vila

It's yours then.
Quote by fbcstreetrider
It's yours then.

Bump.

"Bob Vila"- Do you still want the toneport?

P.S. To everyone: I'm not sure yet if i want to sell the Epi acoustic at this time.
sorry, i need the two channel. thanks though and good luck.
Amps:
Crate V3112
Mesa Mk IVB

Guitars:
Ibanez SZ320
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom

Effects:
Too Many to list.