Like how do I get accented characters to show up on screen when I type on MSN/the internet?

Specifically these characters- Ćć Čč ħ Ðđ

I've tried those ALT+number combos but they don't work. I've also not got access to a Cyrilic keyboard so I can't use Cyrillic script.

Any ideas?
Quote by lolcats
Copy and paste them from a word document?

I don't have access to Word on some uni computers and it takes too long doing it that way anyway.
you can install eastern languages on your computer, im assuming you have windows xp? if youre on a mac, well i dunno how to do that. if youre on a pc go to Start > Control Panel > Regional & Language Settings or whatever its called and click the Language tab, and click Details and click Add to add a new keyboard, and add whatever languages you need.
Quote by nirvana4lf
you can install eastern languages on your computer, im assuming you have windows xp? if youre on a mac, well i dunno how to do that. if youre on a pc go to Start > Control Panel > Regional & Language Settings or whatever its called and click the Language tab, and click Details and click Add to add a new keyboard, and add whatever languages you need.

I use FF and it's Latin Serbo-Croat only...
No idea, I got it in Croatia (where I live) - Croats and Serbs have same letters but some of them use Cyrillic and we use only Latin (not sure whats the word, well, normal letters )

And just so you know people use these characters very rarely on the Internet...don't know why but most people use S, Z, C, D instead of them...
Fassa, upgrade your MSN to MSN Plus [www.msgplus.net] and try and check if it works...

Or you'd need a script like CrazyText but maybe u need Windows Live
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by madbasslover
This is a little off topic, but why'd you choose Serbian?

I had Serbian friends in college and I learnt a little from them...I want to learn it again.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I had Serbian friends in college and I learnt a little from them...I want to learn it again.

I see. That's pretty cool. I'd love to finish learning Spanish and then pick up a third language. I don't know anybody that speaks anything unique, though. All the bilingual people here speak Chinese, Korean, or Spanish.
Quote by madbasslover
I see. That's pretty cool. I'd love to finish learning Spanish and then pick up a third language. I don't know anybody that speaks anything unique, though. All the bilingual people here speak Chinese, Korean, or Spanish.

Polish?