Im sure you can get a hooker for under $100
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Buy an imaginary friend.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
how the shit are we supposed to know what you want other than; fapping, cumming blood, rape, and something to do with russel.
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

Quote by Guitardude19
Im sure you can get a hooker for under $100

I plan not to lose my virginity at a young age to some one I picked up on the side of the street.

Plus there aren't any good looking hookers down here.
Quote by justin129
I plan not to lose my virginity at a young age to some one I picked up on the side of the street.

Plus there aren't any good looking women down here.

There, I fixed it. I lived in MO. for 4 years. There was ONE hot chick that I saw the entire time. The rest had beards or were inbred.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
a dildoo
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by justin129

Plus there aren't any good looking hookers down here.

Who said you were going to be picking them up? I thought you were asking your parents?

Oh well... Try asking for your cousin or something?
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
the most brutal gift ever...nothing!!!!

sorry i was watching metalocalypse...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
a box of condoms (or 10)

EDIT: and even if you dont wanna have sex, you have quite a few weeks without your mum having to wash your sheets
Last edited by Altoidwithmelon at Oct 1, 2008,
Quote by Guitardude19
Who said you were going to be picking them up? I thought you were asking your parents?

Oh well... Try asking for your cousin or something?

Yeah, sure I'll ask my parents. If that doesn't work I guess I can go for my cousin.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
a box of condoms (or 10)

EDIT: and even if you dont wanna have sex, you have quite a few weeks without your mum having to wash your sheets

Asking for a box of condoms would be a bit funny because I'm haveing a party this weekend.

Then my friends (who are girls) wouldn't be able to come.
Quote by justin129
Ok, so my birthdays comeing up. Problem is I don't know what to ask my parents to buy for my birthday.

So, choose my present for me. It has to be under $100.

What are your intrests?

Ask for small things like strings,Fancy Tuner,Theory books,maybe 1-3times at a guitar teacher???
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by justin129
Asking for a box of condoms would be a bit funny because I'm haveing a party this weekend.

Then my friends (who are girls) wouldn't be able to come.

even though some of the girls may not be able to come....you my good sir will definatley be able to come. In fact, you may come in whomever you wish as you have condoms and therefore cannot impregnate anyone. Unless of course your condom breaks. In such a case, the idea was not mine
Quote by Gargantuan
I got you this, it was on sale for $99.99.

>_>

(Invalid img)

I find that hard to believe.

even though some of the girls may not be able to come....you my good sir will definatley be able to come. In fact, you may come in whomever you wish as you have condoms and therefore cannot impregnate anyone. Unless of course your condom breaks. In such a case, the idea was not mine

as you can tell, i thought long and hard (giggity) about what to get you....and that, friend, is the only practical gift that will offer you hours of enjoyment. Plus you may not get as chapped!
Quote by Altoidwithmelon

LOL
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11