Page 1 of 17
Lol, this one's for the Star Wars fans of UG. I've been reading the CYOA of the Teen Edition and it inspired me to do one of my own in an element that I'd be best at with a story.

You are a young Jedi Padawan named Hidan Korren, you have spent your entire life in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. You are slightly promising, however, you are lacking in ways compared to your fellow learners. You are often very impulsive, and when you get impulsive, you get reckless, and clumsy. You found yourself very puzzled upon being apprenticed to the Jedi Master Ono Urr, a famous warrior of the Great Hyperspace War.

Dramatis Personae: (Characters
Hidan Korren (you) Human male, Jedi Padawan
Master Ono Urr (your master) Human Male, Jedi Master
Jax Bardan (your best friend) Iridonian Male, Jedi Padawan
Alanna Skirata (your forbidden crush) Twi'Lek Female, Jedi Padawan
Master Yoda, duh
Trayus (mysterious man in a dark cloak) Unknown

To the story...
You are in your quarters meditating, everything in your room is levitating in a slight orbit around you as you tap into the force, calming yourself and expanding the tendrils of the force as far as you can.
*beep*

Your Comlink chimes, you activate it with the force, still in meditation. "Hey Hidan, it's Jax, I heard there is a podrace going down in the Blackpit Slums again, wanna go check it out?"

A. Politely Decline and continue meditating
B. Go for it, podraces r t3h awsUm
C. Say that they could get in trouble again
D. Tell him to go eat a dick.

That's all ill write for now just to see if people wish to participate, if you want to be a DW, PM me. I'll edit if people become DWs.

Edit************DW'S****************

Myself
cm_punk_fan
roknoob1590
americablanco
CrAzYbOy
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by IbanezSA160a at Oct 24, 2008,
D.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I pick E: suck his dick while bobba fett watches and jerks off.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'd pick A, but im too lazy to play
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Monkey@Keyboard
E- fap using force.

Why don't you just force pull some girl?

....WOAH! This is where the puns are at, baby!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
A- 1
D- 2
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

lol i'll go e.

but if you won't write that then d.
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
e or d
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
D wins

"Jax, go eat a dick." *slight pause* "Ok Hidan, I'll talk to you when you pull the vibroblade out of your ass". This useless comlink conversation compels you to cease your meditation in your chamber, and you head over to the Room of a Thousand Fountains. You are greeted with the verdant smell of foliage and and overcoming sense of peace. You walk towards the center reservoir and you spot Alanna meditating on the bank.

A. Greet her and sit next to her.
B. Go for a swim and hope she notices you.
C. Poke her on the shoulder.
D. Force Push her into the pond.
Quote by larrytheguitar

C.

you never said what you were gonna poke her with...

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
D!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
D...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
We are going to be the worst Jedi ever...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
lol, im suprised that so many picked D, i probably would have picked A.

awww who am i kidding? D!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
D.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
D wins by a ****load

You stealthily approach Alanna very meticulously. You stop when you are 6ft away from her. You curl up your hands to your chest, channeling the living force through your clenched fists. You then spread your hands open and shout FALLLLLLLLCOOOOOOOOOOOON PUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCHHHH. The force erupts from your palms as a shockwave of force energy knocks Alanna and tosses her flippantly into the pond. Stunned she paddles up to the surface and sees you standing there laughing your ass off. "*Chuckle* Hidan, if you wanted to go for a swim you could have just asked me". Accepting her invitation, you do a triple front flip and land into the water right beside her. For several minutes you paddle around and play splash splash like little children. Eventually your aquatic redenzvous gets a little more intense as you begin to dunk each other under the water's surface. You get Alanna good as you pull the both of you underwater. You both use the force to breath as you constantly begin pulling each other deeper and deeper into the pond. You both hit the surface and you are still in a playful embrace. At this point, you are staring directly into her eyes, the water gleaming radiant light off her blue skin.

A. Swim back to the surface and towel off.
B. Kiss her.
Quote by larrytheguitar

ahh... hell why not go with B.... for t3h lulz anyway
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
B

loved the falcon punch bit.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
B. 2
A. 0
Quote by larrytheguitar

not enough choices...

i pick c. spit in her face....

or d. angry pirate...

but you won't write those so i guess....A. cockblock yourself

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
C. Phantom jerk while your looking in her eyes.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
so the count is
A.2
B.2

next choice will win i belive(anyone else wanna write it since he seems to have left us?)
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
so thats now

A. 2
B. 4

(seriously anyone wanna write it that won't **** it up?)
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
i'm writing it hold on a few minutes
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
As you kiss her, it startles her for a second before she force pushes you across the room. As you smack into the wall you see her get up and leave in a hurry. "oh great... that was soooo smooth... dumbass" you say to yourself.

You see master yoda walk into the room and you fear he is looking for you

you

A. try to move quickly and quietly out of the room
B. you walk over to him to see what he is looking for
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
I can write if anybody won't. EDIT: nvm, I'm going to sleep.

And I vote A.
Last edited by Austyn6661 at Oct 1, 2008,
C, Force push Yoda into a wheelchair.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.