I'm thinking about putting a new pickup in the bridge position of my strat, cuz my SCN isnt really cutting it for metallica, guns n roses, and van halen.
so what are some passive pickups that might be good for me? It kind of needs to be single coil sized(stacked of course), butt if you know of a humbucker that would be great for me, than u may suggest it.
thanks in advance.
EDIT: my amps a fender blues junior
ANOTHER EDIT: i need it for megadeth too
Last edited by stratdud39 at Oct 1, 2008,
check out Dimarzio's

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Well the first obvious question is what amp are you putting it through?

The first pickup that comes to mind is a Bareknuckle Trilogy Suite.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
For the bands you mentioned the first thing that popped in my head was a JB Jr. Single coil size, great pickup
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I use the EMG H4 pickups and they sound great
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!
Quote by SG thrasher
I think the Sinner would suite it better, with a trilogy in the neck.

If you say so, I'm not too up on the single coil side of their business and their forum is always a better place to ask abotu them anyway As I said it was just the first thing that came to mind.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.