Well I tried the search bar and nothing to this effect came up so Pit...

Have you ever been in trouble with the law and if yes, what was it for? Share your stories here.

I myself have been arrested for possession of cannabis twice but released with just a warning both times. Plus I keep getting stop searched... Thats about it.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Assault with a deadly weapon. I got a year on probation and 1000 hours community service.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
hmmmm I could tell you the stories, but I will just tell you what I am in trouble with.

I have four minor consumptions, failed u/a test, resisting arrest, breaking and entering. Can't think of any more but I will think of some more. What I got was probation and I was suppose to take classes but I turned eighteen. All the minors were different times and a failed u/a test was with one of the minors.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by NiteKlub
Being a punk I got harassed on several occasions. Abused. Molested.

Try being a Rastaman for a week... I'm incredibly lucky if I go a week without getting stopped and searched.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Yep. I broke into a building. It was my school, climbed through a knackered window and smoked weed in my form room.
I touched myself in public
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
i once fought the Law... can you guess what happend?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Nope. I just get dodgey looks from the police whenever I'm out past 7:00. I shat myself a couple of weeks ago as I was out with a beer can in one hand and a fag in the other and a police car came past. Seeing as I'm 17... Fortunatly they didn't stop.
Quote by MangeRamone

Oh my fucking god hahahaha
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Nope. I just get dodgey looks from the police whenever I'm out past 7:00. I shat myself a couple of weeks ago as I was out with a beer can in one hand and a fag in the other and a police car came past. Seeing as I'm 17... Fortunatly they didn't stop.

what part of him was in your hand?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by MangeRamone
what part of him was in your hand?

Fag means a cigarette in Britain...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
- I had 1 fine in my life .. for cycling on the wrong side of the road (on the damn pavement ! at like, 3 at night)

- I got arrested for skating true a red light, but no fine

Belgian police sure sucks

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I was caught speeding. But honestly the cop was a nice guy and gave me a break.

I've yet to meet a true asshole-cop, every one of them I run into turns out to be easy going and kind.

Question though... if you're walking down a street in the middle of the day in a city lets say... and a cop randomly pulls up to search and pat you down for drugs.

Can I tell him to **** off ? or am I warranting an arrest by telling said officer to **** off ? Just asking for future reference.

EDIT: I don't even do drugs of any kind, I just find that it would be pretty embarrassing and uncalled for if I was searched for no reason in the middle of the day in public.
Last edited by Rising at Oct 1, 2008,
Quote by Rising
Question though... if you're walking down a street in the middle of the day in a city lets say... and a cop randomly pulls up to search and pat you down for drugs.

Can I tell him to **** off ? or am I warranting an arrest by telling said officer to **** off ? Just asking for future reference.

In theory yes you can tell them to go **** themselves unless they have good reason... In practice... You can't do a thing about it, as I have found out far too often.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
In theory yes you can tell them to go **** themselves unless they have good reason... In practice... You can't do a thing about it, as I have found out far too often.

So I can't say ''Don't you ****in touch me'' or anything ?

People shouldn't be able to have such power over you..
Quote by Rising
So I can't say ''Don't you ****in touch me'' or anything ?

People shouldn't be able to have such power over you..

Technically they don't have that kind of power... They just abuse the powers they do have.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Rising
I was caught speeding. But honestly the cop was a nice guy and gave me a break.

I've yet to meet a true asshole-cop, every one of them I run into turns out to be easy going and kind.

EDIT: I don't even do drugs of any kind, I just find that it would be pretty embarrassing and uncalled for if I was searched for no reason in the middle of the day in public.

By telling him to **** off, that may make him mad, and when you piss off a cop, they can use anything as probable cause for a very embarrasing strip search....
Quote by Killedelphia19
By telling him to **** off, that may make him mad, and when you piss off a cop, they can use anything as probable cause for a very embarrasing strip search....

Obviously I don't swear at them... I usually just say that they have no right to search me and try and walk off. They usually stop me and then I just resign myself to the search and hope to Jah they don't search my dreadlocks...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I have been arrested numerous times for being a public nuisance. Never convicted though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by IDread
Technically they don't have that kind of power... They just abuse the powers they do have.

Then they are in violation of the law, and it's by that law I'll use to get them to **** off
Quote by Rising
Then they are in violation of the law, and it's by that law I'll use to get them to **** off

Don't you think I've tried this? Ever tried bringing charges against a police officer? Its virtually impossible. Even just complaining about misuse of power is obscenely difficult.
No one believes the word of a 17 year old Rastaman against the word of a cop who has been on the force for 10 years...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Well I tried the search bar and nothing to this effect came up so Pit...

Have you ever been in trouble with the law and if yes, what was it for? Share your stories here.

I myself have been arrested for possession of cannabis twice but released with just a warning both times. Plus I keep getting stop searched... Thats about it.

ditto . I hate haveeing long hair sometimes , the police are pretty predujiced without sounding whiny.
overall when i was 9 i shoplifted $2000 worth of merchandise from walmart from several occasions
I'm Steve
Quote by IDread
Obviously I don't swear at them... I usually just say that they have no right to search me and try and walk off. They usually stop me and then I just resign myself to the search and hope to Jah they don't search my dreadlocks...

My mate keeps his stash in his dreads after being busted down christs (you know the story), me and another guy spent half hour searching them and found nothing (although we did find an empty dodgy bag he didn't know was there .

Believe me your stash is safe in your dreads.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
My mate keeps his stash in his dreads after being busted down christs (you know the story), me and another guy spent half hour searching them and found nothing (although we did find an empty dodgy bag he didn't know was there .

Believe me your stash is safe in your dreads.

Aye thats the reason I keep my herbs there.
I must have been searched about four or five times while I've been hiding my weed in my locks and the police don't even think to search them.
This would be your Rastafari friend I saw getting searched on Christs Piece yes?
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Oct 1, 2008,
Quote by IDread
Aye thats the reason I keep my herbs there.
I must have been searched about four or five times while I've been hiding my weed in my locks and the police don't even think to search them.
This would be your Rastafari friend I saw getting searched on Christs Piece yes?

Yep thats him.

On another note, another freind likes to sometimes having a couple of joints before he drives(he still seems a pretty safe driver). However this has lead him to be searched 8 times in 2 months, all searchs were aparently "random searchs" .
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
i got a dwi at college last year now i have a suspended license. it sucks im never driving drunk again. but i get my license back after i go to court in november i cant wait.
Quote by MangeRamone
omg sigged
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by IDread

simply say (at least in north america) i don't consent to a search
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.