Page 1 of 2
The downgrade of man... you see it everywhere... it's your clothes. It's in your television.

It's the expensive car you wish you had... so you can maybe take it on a stroll someday and pick up the girl you wish you had. Our lives sounds so much like "Our lies"... and ironically, it's not far from the truth.

We are now raised to keep our comments and opinions to ourselves...while we watch the incapable scum
of the world do what they want.

We have so much anger boiled up inside of us... yet, all we do is smile.
But what happens when it's all too late to wake up? What happens in our alternate, Hollywood lives...when it's all too late so say anything?

To speak is not the problem. Action... or the lack thereof...is.

Is this maybe why we're all so scared of fighting? You would not believe how liberating it is to be in a fight. I've thought...
"How so? Isn't this, as I’ve been taught, barbaric?" ... My brain washed beliefs
tell me that it's wrong to fight. It's better to think. I say... why not both?

Could there ever bepeace, without war?

It is only after a fight, that you truly feel awake. This is because you've endured pain like never before... but you have survived. Your body now knows it is capable of taking a beating... and your bloody facecan't keep from smiling. It's a near "life" experience.

What, does this all mean the children ask?

Say what you want... and be reborn. Someday, you'll thank me. Because after this you'll be the man you wish you were... and Hollywood, the cars, the clothes... will mean nothing.

You'll never know when you'll need the experience of reality... in this "Lie"
Looks like it's copy-pasted out of something like fight club...

edit: looking at your username - it is isn't it?

well, this is a delightful waste of space.
zip zop zoobity boop!
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by guitar/bass76

Thats the impression I got too...

Your copypasted 'deepness' doesn't impress me TS...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
marp ma marp marp marp
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
tydurdan? wonder where that's from
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I remember i used to scribble out random crap like this and think i was creative, then the weed wore off.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...

I are not impressed.

VÅDIT

And what you wrote is logic for caged chickens.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Oct 1, 2008,
Quote by alkalineweeman
I remember i used to scribble out random crap like this and think i was creative, then the weed wore off.

No, then Fight Club stopped playing...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by guitar/bass76

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by guitar/bass76

It's more of a similarity between that story... and my wonderful life. No copy and paste here friend
Quote by tydurden
It's more of a similarity between that story... and my wonderful life. No copy and paste here friend

Your attempts at a good first impression in the Pit are failing... Now everyone thinks you are a douche...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by guitar/bass76

so that means TS is made up by one of us...but who?
Sig space available, give me some praise
that post was full of media enduced "omg where all evil waster" lies that everyone says to make them look more thoughtfull

*yawn*
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by IDread
Your attempts at a good first impression in the Pit are failing... Now everyone thinks you are a douche...

this is the smallest of places i preach. just giving the kids here a wake up.

Sound like some drab exatensialist manifesto to me...
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by ross1234

Definitely not me...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by bob farrell
tydurdan? wonder where that's from

No kidding, but this is one of the best trolls I've seen in a while.

Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by tydurden

GO AWAY
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

None of that shit means anything to me.
I have to go to school so I can get a job, so I can have money to pay for the freedoms I so desire.
The Hollywood goings on really mean shit all to me, and pain does indeed make me feel alive. I hate modern society but have to endure it for now so that I can free myself of it in the future.
Your thread is very idealistic, but rest assured you're not alone in your hatred for modern man.
Quote by tydurden

Maybe we should stop feeding the troll so it dies of starvation...

Quote by AceOfBlades
None of that shit means anything to me.
I have to go to school so I can get a job, so I can have money to pay for the freedoms I so desire.
The Hollywood goings on really mean shit all to me, and pain does indeed make me feel alive. I hate modern society but have to endure it for now so that I can free myself of it in the future.
Your thread is very idealistic, but rest assured you're not alone in your hatred for modern man.

Please tell me you are just humoring him?
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by ross1234

in fact you are all made up by me
i have severe scitzophrentia and you all exist only within my own head
Quote by tydurden

TS =
amirite?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by tydurden

Hmm, any followers yet? Doubt it. But then again, you wouldn't care, would you?
Stir up a real shitstorm without all this 'to fight is my life' crap. Fighting really isn't good for you in any sense of the world. Get a new gimmick, then cause a fuking riot, murder mayhem etc, wherever you are, then you can have my props.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Originally Posted by tydurden

**** off, you think your preching by banging out some half baked musing on human degradation by consumerism/material values?

Unless you live in a hut on some snowy mountain somewhere I dont give a ****..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by IDread
Maybe we should stop feeding the troll so it dies of starvation...

Please tell me you are just humoring him?

I love people like you. Which is why I posted this thread. "My mind tells me why fight... why not think."

That way of thinking corrupts the mind so much... it makes people forget what reality is... sitting behind a computer monitor... one can be anything. Meanwhile, you silently walk the streets in fear. So afraid because you are not behind... sadly, a keyboard.
Oh lawds, you guys have ripped him to shreds.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by tydurden

This place isn't that small...
Quote by tydurden
I love people like you. Which is why I posted this thread. "My mind tells me why fight... why not think."

That way of thinking corrupts the mind so much... it makes people forget what reality is... sitting behind a computer monitor... one can be anything. Meanwhile, you silently walk the streets in fear. So afraid because you are not behind... sadly, a keyboard.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... what self righteous dick
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas

The first OCtober 08'er living down to expectations. And on my birthday too lovely
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Page 1 of 2