i need an upgrade from my crappy nameless practise amp so can anyone recommend me some good amps which have some good power for gigging

iv'e seen some vids of a line 6 spider III and a peavey vyper both being compared and i like both but opinions would be appreciated thanks.

this post had to be made because everybody completely put me off of marshall MG's lol
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
What is your/are the....
Music style? Budget? Brands available locally?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by kwidjibo1
i need an upgrade from my crappy nameless practise amp so can anyone recommend me some good amps which have some good power for gigging

iv'e seen some vids of a line 6 spider III and a peavey vyper both being compared and i like both but opinions would be appreciated thanks.

this post had to be made because everybody completely put me off of marshall MG's lol

Be prepared to be put off of Spiders.
roland cube 60 is usually a good buy. They're capable of a large range of sounds, pack a decent amount of power (60 watts) and are rather cheap. (150 sterling)
I say get a Vox AD30. Spiders dont have a great sound, but idk too much about Vypers yet.
check out some small wattage tube amps like Fender Champs, Epiphone Valve Juniors, Blackhearts, etc. and then get a good OD.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
i have a spider III 15w, but then again I only play in my bedroom so I'm not that fussy when it comes to tone or volume needs. It serves me well though...
Fan of the Ottawa Senators

Quote by apak
My G string keeps slipping when i bend it.
Any suggestions?
erm.. i play metal, hardrock, classic rock, acoustic and classical
so its pretty well spread, but im focusing on the metal side of things, budget is around the £100-130 mark

the peavey vyper looked good but is 75watts big enough for gigs in a faily large venue?
xxx

Quote by kwidjibo1
the peavey vyper looked good but is 75watts big enough for gigs in a faily large venue?

Definitely.
Spiders aren't that bad... but at the same time you can do better, a LOT better in the same price range.

Roland Cube 60 would be a good amp? How much gigging are you gonna be doing, though?
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
Spiders aren't that bad... but at the same time you can do better, a LOT better in the same price range.

Roland Cube 60 would be a good amp? How much gigging are you gonna be doing, though?

im not sure but i definately need it to be giggable
xxx

ok ive narrowed it down between the following;
peavey vyper 75W
Roland cube 60W
line 6 spider 75W

which would you say is the best?
xxx