cornell romany plus (used but good condish) vs blues junior plus speaker and new valves

Ts9 vs Ts 808 vs robert keeley Ts9

Vox v847 robert keeley bypass one vs bud wah

im in the uk so can't get a nos junior*

any other suggestions ? cheers
are you mad? cornell.

not sure about the pedals. but the cornell will annihilate a blues junior like the way a cornford would annihilate a marshall dsl401. the cornell is boutique, hand-wired qualiity using top-notch components, while the blues junior is a consumer-grade amp (and not an amazing one at that, it's at the cheaper end of the scale, not to mention it's overpriced in the UK for what it is).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
na im not mad lol, i was more looking to help towards the pedals but i was still undecided wheter to spent the 200 odd more on the cornell but i proberly will was just see what others thought
oh, i thought you meant they were the same price, lol. the cornell is definitely worth the extra, just really depends whether you're willing and able to spend the extra. that cornell is up there among the best-sounding amps i've ever tried (assuming you like the tone it does, of course).

hopefully someone else can help you with the pedals, i haven't tried most of those.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ye cheers man, i should of added that really ah well no harm done
great tone love the reverb on it.
Quote by stewart91
cornell romany plus (used but good condish) vs blues junior plus speaker and new valves

Ts9 vs Ts 808 vs robert keeley Ts9

Vox v847 robert keeley bypass one vs bud wah

im in the uk so can't get a nos junior*

any other suggestions ? cheers

I'd rather get a maxon od808, and a dunlop 535q

OH WAIT! I did do that
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by stewart91
ye cheers man, i should of added that really ah well no harm done
great tone love the reverb on it.

haha, no worries at all. just if i'd known that i wouldn't have suggested that you might be mad, lol.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?