so I have a vox ac30cc2 that I bought last year around this time, I believe. I bought it thinking I would use it a lot. but it turns out that I dont use it much any more. I find myself using my acoustic guitars more. my question is, should I sell or keep for later? I really like it, but I just dont use it enough. and I could use the money...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
You should keep it. You won't get as much as you paid for it, maybe only two-thirds the price, depending on condition.
If I was you I would save up for an acoustic simulator, if you like the sound of the acoustic over the electric.
Quote by Pwningplayer
You should keep it. You won't get as much as you paid for it, maybe only two-thirds the price, depending on condition.
If I was you I would save up for an acoustic simulator, if you like the sound of the acoustic over the electric.

just not the boss
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Where do you live? I'll offer you an inappropriately low price for it!

But seriously, don't sell it unless you really need the money. You'll end up wishing you had it at some point and you'll have to spend more money to get the same thing again.

-J
well I am in Imperial, CA. pretty much live right next to mexico..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
idk, but I dont think I wuold be willing to ship..the only way is if I was to go to san diego some time. but I dont think I am in a while....
Quote by RetroGunslinger