ok so i had my guitar setup new strings and the action drop down on it and the damn strings started buzzing so does this mean what i think it means that i need to bite the bullet and get heavier strings i usally play on ddarrio 9's or is it something else and take back and hit the guy over the head and tell him to fix it right
im in the fastlane on the highway to hell
Well, first you need to fix that big ass run-on sentence. Then you can NOT put your action so low that it buzzes.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
alright well mr. english teacher im a musican not a grammer student, and i slept then so yeah. anyway thanks that what i tought but i wasnt sure just have to break these new strings in
im in the fastlane on the highway to hell
Quote by syd-young
alright well mr. english teacher im a musican not a grammer student, and i slept then so yeah. anyway thanks that what i tought but i wasnt sure just have to break these new strings in

when did you sleep?

0_0
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Bite the bullet and raise your action. No point in changing guages, buzz is a set up issue not one caused by your strings.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by syd-young

You shouldn't have to be an english teacher to know how to use a comma and a period.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
You shouldn't have to be an english teacher to know how to use a comma and a period.

You shouldn't have to be an English teacher to know that "English" should have a capital e.
Quote by SenorSmiley
You shouldn't have to be an English teacher to know that "English" should have a capital e.

Very true. Noted.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you