Quote by freedoms_stain
Dibs on Steven.

I like a disheveled man in a beard.

That's cool, i've got this guy

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by ctb
what were you searching?

i was using Stumble on Firefox, and for some reason it thought this'd interest me.

it was right
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Quote by twistedmaggot
i was using Stumble on Firefox, and for some reason it thought this'd interest me.

it was right

This guy looks like a ginger Dara O'Briain, but I think I'm going for the lucky dip with:

He has a lot to give.
Quote by JohanthePirat
Am I the only one who actually laughed at this picture?

There's something wrong if you don't laugh at any of the pictures. i'm really tempted to email one of them for the lulz
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Haha is this the dude from the Attention *****, Y helo thar, butt secks thing?

which one of these guys should i e-mail? there's just so much choice i can't make a decision!
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Name: Daryl
My name is Daryl. I am 17, but will be turning 18 in September. I figure by the time we get to know each other I will be legal tender and we can marry. My parents are kicking me out after December and I'd like to meet a woman with a lot of money so we can have fun. I like women between 18-45, but would consider older if we do not have to touch a lot.

Hes mine
I like how everyone in here is choosing their own future husband
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

This guy's description is in German. It translates to:
I love women. I love beer. I love pretzels. I love songs while drinking beer to sing to the women and eat the pretzels. You like me?

This guy is awesome.
Google translated, btw

EDIT: OH GEEZ. I actually took the compatibility test and they put me with "Arnaud" in France:

MY EYES. THEY BURN.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Last edited by Athetosis at Oct 1, 2008,
I think i made a mistake with my choice of husband.

"Clyde seeks Bonnie to be partners in crime... I am a trouble maker! Techno-hedonist prone to psychobabble and taking stupid risks. Fun craving, riot inciting, thrill seeking geek girls preferred. Choir girls need not apply, because I plan on committing a few sins and misdemeanors in my time. I got booted off Match.com for cyber stalking but I'm better now.

EDIT: i'm struggling to think of what to say to him, any suggestions? i know the pit can deliver with this one

Double EDIT: so i decided to e-mail Bertram, here's what i sent

Hey There! My names Sarah. i saw you on mailorderhusbands.com and thought you seemed like my kinda guy. i spose i should tell you abit about myself; im 23 from Miami and im an accountant, i'm looking for a guy whos upfront and up for some fun =p if you want to know more please e-mail me back asap, i'd REALLY like to get to know you

xx

hopefully i'll get something to report to you all back with
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Last edited by twistedmaggot at Oct 1, 2008,