yup. This pedal is really sweet, you can mess with D.Time knob and make awesome, almost machine like sounds and echos with it, it has a warp effect, reverse delay, tap tempo, mono AND stereo input/output for delay and panning effects + a bunch more of stuff. A truly awesome pedal, and i hate getting rid of it, but i use amps with built in effect units in the preamp. I have a Peavey XXX with EFX coming, so i wont be needing this anymore.

I really never used it before now either, lol. Its never been gigged with or abused, and it has maybe... eh 4 hours TOTAL play time with it. I'm more of a reverb guy anyway. haha. The only thing cosmetically wrong with it is i put a TINY notch to mark my fav setting around the mode and D.Time knobs, no big deal.

I think, THINK, it has been discontinued but when you could buy em' they went around $150-160 brand new.

I'm letting this go for $80 shipped. Let me know, and if you want a pic let me know, I have one in my profile but its really bad and you can barely see it. lmao

Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
a xxx with efx??? I've never heard of that.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
the 40w combo
Ibanez AEL 12-string

sold
Ibanez AEL 12-string