Poll: Yay or Nay
Poll Options
View poll results: Yay or Nay
I wear tanktops.
7 14%
I don't wear tanktops, but I don't care if other guys wear them.
13 27%
Tanktops are stupid on guys.
29 59%
Voters: 49.
Do you wear tanktops in public places?
Some people I know wear tanktops all the time, and some of my friends think it is really stupid for a guy to wear one. Your opinions?
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Do you mean a singlet? I'm wearing one right now, I don't see whats so bad about wearing a shirt with no sleeves, having said that I don't particularly like them, its just because it's hot.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
I think they're gay and i dunno why but every time i see a person wearing one I think they;re dirty..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
if i didnt have a forest under my armpits i would wear them more often during the summer.
what is the technical term for this article of clothing?
wait nvm they're called A-shirts
I wear shirts without sleves as pajamas sometimes, if that's what you mean.

I don't like them too much.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I wear long sleeves and T's, yet still get complemented on my muscles.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Ugh. I hate tanktops on guys. They look either:
1) Dirty
2) White-trashy
3) Douche-esque
or
4) All of the above.
I have a friend who wears them all the time, and it pisses me off to no end.
Quote by Twist of fate
They make moobs look firmer.

Fixed.

This thread is about dudes :p
Quote by Twist of fate
They make boobs look firmer.
On chicks yea yea yea, on guys strickly trailer trash we call em' wife beaters!!!!!!
Wow, this thread has already attracted a fair amount of pathetic human beings, just lighten up and let people wear what they want to wear, not everybody is like you, thank ****. I have no idea how you can be so deluded to the point at which you think you thing you have the right to tell people what they can and can't wear.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
Quote by MercuryGuitar
Do you wear tanktops in public places?
Some people I know wear tanktops all the time, and some of my friends think it is really stupid for a guy to wear one. Your opinions?

theres a time and a place for guys to wear them, I hate the guys who wear them when it's 10 degrees out. other than that, I could care less
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by Broken Lungs
Wow, this thread has already attracted a fair amount of pathetic human beings, just lighten up and let people wear what they want to wear, not everybody is like you, thank ****. I have no idea how you can be so deluded to the point at which you think you thing you have the right to tell people what they can and can't wear.
Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded!!!!
Quote by Broken Lungs

who are you to tell me that? stop being so hypocritical. everyone is entitled to their opinion even if its criticizing another person's fashion sense. you're the worst kind of person
Quote by Broken Lungs

Anyone see the irony in this?

Tanktops; I think they should only be worn if your gunna work-out or go for a run.
Otherwise, no thank you.

Quote by Broken Lungs

No one is saying someone can't wear a tank top.
They just don't like it.
Quote by mckraf99
who are you to tell me that? stop being so hypocritical. everyone is entitled to their opinion even if its criticizing another person's fashion sense. you're the worst kind of person

I know! hahahha.
Overly-sensitive PC liberals love their reverse racism and hypocritical condemnation.

DISCLAIMER: Not all liberals are overly-sensitive PC douches with reverse racism schemes and hypocritical condemnation.

Ok, now that's outta my system.
I still hold to the sexist belief that only woman should be allowed to wear tanktops at anytime.