Hey,

I was trying to figure this out, I learned it in guitar lessons but never wrote it down. What is the most common chord that is seventhed in a scale? IICR, it was the 5th, but posting just to make sure.
You can tack on a seventh to whatever chord you want.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
You can tack on a seventh to whatever chord you want.

I know that, but what is the most common in songs? Like the 5th note of a scale or a 3rd, or what. :x Or is there not one?
Quote by Deezlink
I know that, but what is the most common in songs? Like the 5th note of a scale or a 3rd, or what. :x Or is there not one?

It would depend entirely on the genre. In most music, the V7 is quite common for the simple reason that it offers and extremely powerful resolution to the tonic. Elsewhere, all are common enough that the question is unanswerable.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
It would depend entirely on the genre. In most music, the V7 is quite common for the simple reason that it offers and extremely powerful resolution to the tonic. Elsewhere, all are common enough that the question is unanswerable.

Okay, thanks!
yeah V7 in a major scale nice strong resolution there
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Rock n roll kinda thing yeah quite common on the V, still dont like them that much on guitar sound better on piano.