I live in Canada, and I'm going to Cuba sometime in May. Is it legal for me to bring Cuban cigars over to Canada if i'm not stopping anywhere in the US? I'm 16 btw, if that matters.
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
No se, debes ver a las leyes de Canada.... Yo pienso que tu puedes... pero no se. Comprendes?
yup but u need to pay taxes,bring me some
what province do you reside in? i live in nova scotia
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
No it's not as you're not legal age in any province of Canada to be carrying tobacco products over the border.
Quote by aaronob
No se, debes ver a las leyes de Canada.... Yo pienso que tu puedes... pero no se. Comprendes?

My mom says yeah you can, were all Cuban, as long as you buy them and not steal them, you should be alright. The fact that Gustav has destroyed most of the tobacco fields though...that might have an influence in the price though.
you can bring anything into canada, the thing is HOW you're planning on doing it. But yes you can bring cuban cigars into canada, there is no embargo here, only in the states. The only thing is you will have to pay taxes on them, thats about it, but if you dont declare them and customs finds them, then you're screwed, and you can lose them and you could also face some sort of charges.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
so its legal, but i gotta pay taxes? btw i don't speak spanish sorry, though i'm learning
How much would you say these taxes are? and how much are the actual cubans? and roughly how much could i sell them for here without someone calling hax?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Cuban cigars have lost a lot of their quality due to Castro's regieme. A lot of the best rollers and plantation owners left the country to go grow tobacco in neighboring countries.