Alright, maybe i look like a retard for asking this in a internet forum but it has to b asked cause i have been wondering for a while and need some opinions.
There is this girl i have been talking to everyday for the last few months or so. I had Chemistry class with her and now have Co-Ed Gym with her. In Chemistry we sat next to each other and we talked all the time and were always lab partners and she invited me to her house for a project we had to make cookies.(dont ask lol) I have been thinking of asking her out for a while but im not sure if she is interested. Whenever we see eachother in the hallway we are always with our own friends and we wave and say hi and smile to eachother then walk on by. We have been chatting on facebook for a while and whenever i leave her a message she immediatly replies to it when she gets home from work or logs on to face, she even replies to my messages b4 her friends. Do you think she is interested and i should go for it?
Yes, clearly because she is on Facebook all the time she loves you.

Take it to the relationship thread.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
You should stick your proton into her electron.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I knew I smelled rape in the pit tonight.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
stick in her pooper
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by GmacD
stick in her pooper

That is not chemically correct...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
just ask. the worst she can say is no.

do it you pussy!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Guitarded06
AlRight, maybe i look like a retard for asking this in a internet forum but it has to b asked cause i have been wondering for a while and need some opinions.
There is this girl i have been talking to everyday for the last few months or so. I had Chemistry class with her and now have Co-Ed Gym with her. In Chemistry we sat next to each other and we talked all the time and were always lab partners and she invited me to her house for a project we had to make cookies.(dont ask lol) I have been thinking of asking her out for a while but im not sure if she is interested. Whenever we see eachother in the hallway we are always with our own friends and we wave and say hi and smile to eachother then walk on by. We have been chatting on facebook for a while and whenever i leave her a message she immediatly replies to it when she gets home from work or logs on to face, she even replies to my messages b4 her friends. Do you think she is interested and i should go for it?

doing what i just did takes longer than you think....
go mate
tell us how it goes
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
It all depends on her nipple-tits and how big they are.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Just talk to her and ask her if she thinks it would work?
It's always worked for me, and if she says no it saves the embarrassment of getting outright denied.
Quote by Guitarded06
Alright, maybe i look like a retard for asking this in a internet forum but it has to b asked cause i have been wondering for a while and need some opinions.

dude... one thing i learnt... don't over analyse. i spent too much time f*cking round trying to judge by her actions if she was interested (which she blatantly was - by that i mean writing me letters with love songs on them telling me how great she thinks i am and not being able to go a whole day without texting me)... but coz i was too afraid of being rejected i never made a move... and i got ****ed over haha. too bad... she was like the hottest chick i have ever met. but go for it.... or else u'll always regret it
Quote by Xiaoxi
You should stick your proton into her electron.

lulz ya ya dats how it werks.
Quote by convictionless
doing what i just did takes longer than you think....

lol you must be like one of those guys that look up weird hidden words on the bible
God people on this forum are assholes. Who cares if he posted in the wrong thread? Buddy, go for it. The worst thing that could happen is that she says no, and there's nothing wrong with that. If you don't, you'll probably regret it later anyway.
chicks like confidence.

you on the other hand are being a pussy.
ask her out.
shes been waitin on it and your takin wayyyyy too long.

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by cedaguol
lol you must be like one of those guys that look up weird hidden words on the bible

lol i read that and it inspired me to tell everyone about their future in their posts on UG.