Page 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlcIwvHZUl4

As if it wasn't bad enough they try and brainwash the voters, now their trying to brainwash five year olds into voting for Obama.

Thoughts?
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Last edited by ntchode at Oct 1, 2008,
its some kind of civil rights thing
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Oooh, big deal.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Great. Now i want to shoot myself in the face. This isn't brainwashing. It's just ignorance.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You can't brainwash 5 year olds to vote for Obama, they will never be old enough to vote for Obama.

No but you can brainwash them into worshiping him as an idol and have them develop an unquestioning obedience to his opinions, much like the Soviets did with Stalin and the Nazis with Hitler.

I find this equally disturbing: Junior Fraternity Regiment
Quote by freedoms_stain
You can't brainwash 5 year olds to vote for Obama, they will never be old enough to vote for Obama.

Lol, really?

You in the know about some armageddon event?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Last edited by mattyp90 at Oct 1, 2008,
Like brainwashing isn't present in every other aspect of a child's life. It's just that now they are doing it for something you are against. Church is brainwashing. Parents always impress their ideologies on their children. This is just in song form. Learn to observe what's going on before you find some other shit to bash on because you don't like obama.
Quote by MightyAl
I think this is the real problem. Standing up to someone so fat has a couople major risks.
1)They might have a heart attack, fall on you and crush you
2)They might eat you. And not in a fun, girl-on-girl 'pics or it didn't happemn' way.
Quote by mattyp90
Lol, really?

Even if McCain wins the election, serves four years, and then Obama wins the next election and serves two full terms, they still won't be old enough to vote for him. So.. this is none of my concern.
The Nazi's brainwashed kids that age during the Hitler years. Right? Nothing new.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Fender_M1A
No but you can brainwash them into worshiping him as an idol and have them develop an unquestioning obedience to his opinions, much like the Soviets did with Stalin and the Nazis with Hitler.

They aren't being brainwashed. They probably have no idea what any of what they are singing means.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by cerin
Like brainwashing isn't present in every other aspect of a child's life. It's just that now they are doing it for something you are against. Church is brainwashing. Parents always impress their ideologies on their children. This is just in song form. Learn to observe what's going on before you find some other shit to bash on because you don't like obama.

of course he's gonna bash on somethin he doesn't like? u stupid? u think he'd bash on something he likes? and being for or against certain causes, to each his own. people can choose to focus their attention against one thing. that doesn't make it wrong. you have a problem with churches and parents and he has one with obama. get the **** over it.
Quote by mattyp90
Lol, really?

well considering a president can only serve twice in the US, and that if he's unsuccessful this time, the party members are unlikely to nominate him again, I'd say it's fair to assume that 2012 will be the last time he can be voted for.

today's 5 year olds won't even have hit puberty by then.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by mattyp90
Lol, really?

No, stupid, in 13 years Obama isn't going to be up for election. Maybe you should leave and let the grownups talk now, because you fail at sarcasm.
You're*
Quote by jeremessmore
every time i see a black kid (age 13-16) wearing obama stuff i'm like "MCCAIN PALIN FTW!" then they threaten to hit me, but i don't think their opinion is based upon true knowledge of his platform but on the color of his skin, pisses me the f*ck off especially because they can't vote

i ****ing love you.
Quote by shadesofanger
They aren't being brainwashed. They probably have no idea what any of what they are singing means.

Exactly, of course they don't. If they did it wouldn't be brainwashing. They don't know what it means but they are told to say it over and over again and it is always in a positive light. They just become mindless zombies shouting off mindless praise to Obama without thinking about what it means, partially because their capacity to think on such a level is much lower. It is much easier to indoctrinate the youth. They repeat the message over and over again until it becomes a fact in their mind. No different than the sky is blue, the grass is green, and 2+2=5.

Quote by jeremessmore
every time i see a black kid (age 13-16) wearing obama stuff i'm like "MCCAIN PALIN FTW!" then they threaten to hit me, but i don't think their opinion is based upon true knowledge of his platform but on the color of his skin, pisses me the f*ck off especially because they can't vote

Ever notice how it is perfectly ok for a black person to vote for him because he is black, but if I vote for a white candidate because of his skin color, I'm a racist SOB who deserves to die. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Last edited by Fender_M1A at Oct 1, 2008,
it's been proven time and again that republicans don't care about young people, the next generation. they care only about those who have the means to help themselves, this being middle-aged and senior citizens.

the other parties are the only shot young people have to shape a hopeful future.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by Fender_M1A
Exactly, of course they don't. If they did it wouldn't be brainwashing. They don't know what it means but they are told to say it over and over again and it is always in a positive light. They just become mindless zombies shouting off mindless praise to Obama without thinking about what it means, partially because their capacity to think on such a level is much lower. It is much easier to indoctrinate the youth. They repeat the message over and over again until it becomes a fact in their mind. No different than the sky is blue, the grass is green, and 2+2=5.

dear god tell me that was a typo
I thought there was an exception with a third possible term if the president is at war?

I'm not sure this is what I was told in like grade 5. Don't know much about how the U.S. government works.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
well considering a president can only serve twice in the US, and that if he's unsuccessful this time, the party members are unlikely to nominate him again, I'd say it's fair to assume that 2012 will be the last time he can be voted for.

today's 5 year olds won't even have hit puberty by then.
Thank you sah!

That was indeed my rationale.

Although I suppose Obama could theoretically serve 2 non-consecutive terms, but tis unlikely.
That's ****ing stupid. Those kids don't even understand what their supporting. I like Obama, but that really makes me sick.
Quote by corrie_911

It is a reference to 1984 by George Orwell. I recommend it.
really??? have u saw that documentary jesus camp where the kids are kneeling down to a cardboard cut-out of bush?
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Quote by Fender_M1A
It is a reference to 1984 by George Orwell. I recommend it.

oh haha. just makin sure dude. i totally agree with u btw. **** obama. where are his credentials? he has none. he's just gonna be another president controlled by forces in the dark...
Quote by corrie_911

1984. read it.
Quote by Fender_M1A

but they're worshipping the person, not his opinions. and seeing though their person worship is completely pointless (as they can't vote) the 'brainwash' is pointless.

why is it brainwashing if people disagree with it, but raising a child with specific values in mind is just normal parenting when the person agrees with it?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by corrie_911
oh haha. just makin sure dude. i totally agree with u btw. **** obama. where are his credentials? he has none. he's just gonna be another president controlled by forces in the dark...

Hey, know problem. I figured that would cause some confusion, but for those who have read the book they will get instantly what I'm trying to say.

If Obama was to become president and somehow be successful, it is highly likely that his wife would try and make a run for president.

They have already said that she would make a run for office.

Apologies for not fully explaining the sentence about the kids being coerced into voting for Obama, of course they can't vote for him. Its not about that, its about the implications it has with what they're doing to these children.

And religion really won't seem like brainwashing near as much when your staring into the face of Jesus on judgement day and don't have an answer for your sins.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by jeremessmore

As opposed to them actually wanting to vote for Obama right? It gets you mad that they want to vote for him even though they can't vote? Does it get you mad when people smoke/drink even though they can't?
It was a graveyard smash.
Quote by jeremessmore

And its not like people are voting for McCain because they, too, are white, rich, vets, or old-ish and lazy. And if they are open about knowing little about McCain, yet still vote for him, they are called rednecks/racists. And its also not like women voters are drawn towards McCain/Palin because Palin is a woman, and not because shes a competent-seeming VP. The truth is, lots of people who are misinformed and lazy vote because of a candidates religion, background, military record, nationality, etc, not because of their platform. And it is annoying, yes.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
but they're worshipping the person, not his opinions. and seeing though their person worship is completely pointless (as they can't vote) the 'brainwash' is pointless

Listen, I'm just basing this on every other time I have seen children sing such blind praise like this, it never seems to turn out good. If you have read The Wave, you will know how easy it is for people to blindly get swept up into things without facts. Also, it is much easier for adults to exploit this because children lack even more of the ability to look through propaganda.

why is it brainwashing if people disagree with it, but raising a child with specific values in mind is just normal parenting when the person agrees with it?

Parenting=/=brainwashing. I've never seen a father have his children line up in front of him and sing, praise, and worship his image. Everyone thinks his/her values are the best and most beneficial, and thus, wish to instill these on their children in hopes of having their children live successful and happy lives. Granted it does not always work out that way, but that is the intent.

Quote by ntchode
And religion really won't seem like brainwashing near as much when your staring into the face of Jesus on judgement day and don't have an answer for your sins.

If by some .0000000000000000000000001% this actually were to happen to me, I would probably spit in that liberal, pacifist's face and laugh at him. It would be worth eternal damnation.
Last edited by Fender_M1A at Oct 1, 2008,
Page 1 of 3