I either thinking about a Nice Forest Green or Lime green, Blue, or some input/color selection from you guys.

Also, i need some help, 12th fret on is muted because when fretted the string is so low it hits the fret board all the way down. No vibration though, so im thinking this is a Truss rod solved problem. or something? ISO help
Quote by TheElement0f0ne

Also, i need some help, 12th fret on is muted because when fretted the string is so low it hits the fret board all the way down. No vibration though, so im thinking this is a Truss rod solved problem. or something? ISO help

The action is too low.
ಠ_ಠ
no, raise your bridge up. Loosen up the strings, turn the screws near the base of the bridge so it goes up, then tune it back up, and see if that fixes it. And for color, I say a nice blue.
Quote by qotsa1998
no, raise your bridge up. Loosen up the strings, turn the screws near the base of the bridge so it goes up, then tune it back up, and see if that fixes it. And for color, I say a nice blue.

Okay, sounds good. might as well fix the intonation while im there.

(Sonic Blue mustang color) I use car paints :] since my dad is a painter. Its pretty :P

Id say a green like on that sierra mist box in the background
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.