After about 3 threads, i've decided to get Fender Strat MIM, i can't find the HSS because they don't make those in lefty

http://fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0134620332

Anyways when i made the threads, people were tellin me to get a strat based on the music i was gonna play, but i was set on some other guitars, but today i went to the guitar store and played alot of the guitars, and this one was the perfect sounding guitar, and the neck and the feel are complete..

and i'm gettin this for 420 (no pun intended), but i have a really crappy amp and need to upgrade.. What can i get that will sound good with this strat... Also it needs to be around or below 100... because the price of the guitar is already pushin the limits of my puny student budget
Most people will probably say Micro Cube.
I have no experience with them, but I know lots of UGers will say it's the best for the price.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by black-sabbath
Most people will probably say Micro Cube.
I have no experience with them, but I know lots of UGers will say it's the best for the price.

it's over 200 bucks.. i can't afford this one
Quote by wonderboy87
it's over 200 bucks.. i can't afford this one

your looking at the newer model you can still buy the basic one that only has a tone knob not an equalizer for 100
edit: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Roland-Micro-Cube-Combo-Amp?sku=481169 there you go i was off bout 25 bucks if your in the states in store i see them for 100 new and im sure of it
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Last edited by alternitivebass at Oct 1, 2008,
doing that is you're best bet. No use in buying something little if you are going to need a bigger one in just a little.
instead with the 100 bucks i'm thinkin of gettin a dd-3 pedal and its something i need, and it could help my shitty amp to sound better
DD3's are awesome

I'd survive with the amp you have now until christmas and stuff when you could have the money to get something very nice.
Quote by pacoasterrider
DD3's are awesome

I'd survive with the amp you have now until christmas and stuff when you could have the money to get something very nice.

yea i think that's what i'm gonna do...
Quote by HighPotency
No, an OD pedal won't magically heal your amp's tone. It's a waste of money. Just put the money for that towards a new amp.

yea it's just that i'm gonna need to buy it anyways.. so might as well buy it now and try with an amp anyways
DD-3 is delay though, not OD.

How about a Valve Junior? And what kind of music do you play?
Quote by rocktag
use craigslist, you can find a decent amp for your price.

yea i will check it out
Quote by BGSM
DD-3 is delay though, not OD.

How about a Valve Junior? And what kind of music do you play?

i play rock, hard rock, reggae, jazz
Go with the cube.Great for bedroom playing.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Apperently thats called rape Who knew?
7 posts *reported*

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Kletus92
Go with the cube.Great for bedroom playing.

that's what i was thinking... i'm only gonna use it to play it in my room...

and somebody reported me.. lol

i was postin the stuff as i was finding it.. people are so lame
Quote by wonderboy87
that's what i was thinking... i'm only gonna use it to play it in my room...

and somebody reported me.. lol

i was postin the stuff as i was finding it.. people are so lame

It is a bit bad, but I would use the edit button and maybe bump it if there is no replys.

Anyways, I would still stick with the Micro Cube, they're nice amps and things, so yeah. I'd get one of them.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
It is a bit bad, but I would use the edit button and maybe bump it if there is no replys.

Anyways, I would still stick with the Micro Cube, they're nice amps and things, so yeah. I'd get one of them.

yea and i guess you can use it with batteries too