i think its awesome, they need an album like this. and having Petri in ensiferum and Jukka in Wintersun, i think that norther is finally goin to get the publicity that they deserve with this album.. its definately one of their top albums. technically and just because of the new sound..

thoughts?
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
i think its an alright album, has its ups and downs
favirotes off of it are blackhearted and frozen angel

they played it really good live too
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
good band.. but really reminds me of COB...
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by matt360
i think its an alright album, has its ups and downs
favirotes off of it are blackhearted and frozen angel

they played it really good live too

blackhearted is on mirror of madness, quite old.. N is brand new
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
Quote by octavarium78
good band.. but really reminds me of COB...

both bands started in 1996/97.. its just that bodom already had a label and an album

norther was still trying to find a steady lineup, which they did in 2000 and had a release.. but they are from the same area so they probably had much of the same influences, and petri clearly has the better vocals..
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
I love that record, don't listen to it as much since I'm always listening to Winger. I loved Frozen Angel though, its a ****ing sick song.