I haven't gotten an answer to this question yet, but I'm wondering if anyone knows what the actual control scheme is on a Jackson RR5FR. Mine has 1 volume and 2 tone, yet Jackson's website says it's supposed to be 2 volume and 1 tone. I also know that Jackson is notorious for making website mistakes. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!
where do they even sell them online? im yet to find one... sorry to go off-topic btw
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
It is 2 volume, 1 tone on pretty much every website selling em
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
I have a RR5 (not the FR version), and it's 2 volume 1 tone. The controls on your RR5FR should be the same.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
yeah there 2 volume 1 tone
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by blind.quardian
HAHA thats a fake jackson

It's not a fake, I bought it through Ted Good music which is an authorized dealer. Look them up on Jackson's dealer list, and I was there when the guitar came in with a shipment. It had the usual Jackson box, and tag on the headstock with its name on it.
Cool you have Goofed Jackson.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
Ok, has anyone actually played one of these? Or are you all going to just say, "Well all the online sites say this and that." I know what all the online sites say, I'm looking for actual hands on experience with the guitar.
i havnt played one but i did read somewhere that they too had 1 vol 2 tone on their RR5FR
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by dan ramP
i havnt played one but i did read somewhere that they too had 1 vol 2 tone on their RR5FR

Ok, well that's good news then. Maybe mine wasn't just a goofed up one if other people are experiencing the same thing.
I've got an RR5FR as well. It is 1 vol and 2 tone. Took me a minute to figure it out, since I'm so used to my RR3.