Page 1 of 2
Well today I came home to find out the E string on my guitar snapped.
Not a big deal, as I can replace it later..
But, I found it weird that it broke while I wasn't playing it.
It was just hanging on the wall, and a string broke.

Has anyone ever had this happen?

MC name = Bearrorism
no
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
blame the string snapping gnomes
Current Gear-
Ibanez RG321
Peavey Rage 258
Rogue LX400
Fender Rumble 15
The string breaker gnomes are back....

They were away since the 80s....

But now they are back...

Guys...

WE'RE F*CKED!
No, I have never heard of this phenomenon...
Except for the...
Guitar-String-Snapping Goblins.
And the idea of a guitar randomly exploding also made me lol too survivalism.
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
string snapping gnomes, excuse me.
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
One of my strings snapped when I tuned it down a few steps... that didn't make any sense.
But guys my guitar is hanging on the wall, there is no way a gnome or a goblin could reach it...

Quote by holy smoke
One of my strings snapped when I tuned it down a few steps... that didn't make any sense.

That also happened to me, when I was tuning down to C#...

MC name = Bearrorism
godamn those string-snapping gnomes! I knew they would come back someday...............they always do.............
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
You have ghosts, but it's ok, you know who to call.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Go back in time to see who played it, and when you see no-one did you will think I will have a quick play, you break the string, and that's how it all happened
Let me take you back.

4 months ago, I woke up at 3:27am. I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to play guitar for a bit, but I realised that all the strings were broken. What the fuck? I heard a little laugh, from the kitchen I thought it was. I was scared, so I grabbed a scalpel from my room and my camera phone and decended into the kitchen, and the laughing got louder. I kicked open the door and saw something on the floor, scurrying away as it knew its secrecy was blown. To this day I still maintain it was a String Gnome. I even got a picture.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by holy smoke

does if your saddles gay and sharp or if the string was really rusty.
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
Quote by Gargantuan
But guys my guitar is hanging on the wall, there is no way a gnome or a goblin could reach it...

That also happened to me, when I was tuning down to C#...

Gnomes have suction cups...

Which explains that one guy's majik pick box falling off his dresser.
Quote by Gargantuan

They work in numbers, they stand on each others shoulders.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Let me take you back.

4 months ago, I woke up at 3:27am. I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to play guitar for a bit, but I realised that all the strings were broken. What the fuck? I heard a little laugh, from the kitchen I thought it was. I was scared, so I grabbed a scalpel from my room and my camera phone and decended into the kitchen, and the laughing got louder. I kicked open the door and saw something on the floor, scurrying away as it knew its secrecy was blown. To this day I still maintain it was a String Gnome. I even got a picture.

nice
Quote by Zero-Hartman

This makes me scared that one of these f*cking things is creeping around my house, waiting to strike.

MC name = Bearrorism
Mayhap god hates you? But honestly, there could be a lot of reasons...And yet it seems to only happen to you. Or it could be a sign, or perhaps a very small burst of gamma radiation shot forth from a very small dieing star (completely screwing over what we know) and happened to impact you guitar string. Black holes? Maybe it your guitar got really dense and gained much gravity and then warped space time to rape that particular string. Evolution? De-evolution? Large Hadron Collider?

Or maybe someone played it and didn't want to get yelled at. You decide, I'm sticking with the LHC theory, despite the lack of sense it would take to believe it.
If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
-Socrates-
Quote by metalxmania198

those damn things is sneaky. it probably was looking for picks, jumped from your cieling and grabbbed your low E in an attempt to stop himself. but the force was too great, and the string snappd...

It was my high E string, but I get where you're going

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Let me take you back.

it was schizophrenia
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.
what kind of guitar is it by chance?
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
i've witnessed this too....
except with my bass string D=
low e,
and it popped randomly in the middle, not the saddle or anything so it wasn't that
man, gnomes are serious business.
Current Gear-
Ibanez RG321
Peavey Rage 258
Rogue LX400
Fender Rumble 15
lol man that gnome picture is freaking scary, way to give me nightmares for a week
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Sorry man, that was my bad. Here's how it went.

*I walk into your room*

*play horribly mangled Green Day riff*

*string snaps*

Me: HOLY SHIT!!!!! This isn't Guitar Center...

Sorry man. $6.99 will be in your Papal account soon.

Oh... and your sister's no longer a virgin.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
what kind of guitar is it by chance?

Its an Epiphone SG.
Im not sure why this gnome chose that guitar instead of my custom Epiphone Explorer, because it hangs lower than the SG, making it easier to reach...
Quote by jsbud11

Oh... and your sister's no longer a virgin.

I don't have a sister

wat

MC name = Bearrorism
because it was an oh so sexy SG, parhaps the gnome took some time off from his job to... you know... take part in the "Financial Assistance Program". and as we all know, gnomes have acid splooge... case solved
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Gargantuan
Its an Epiphone SG.
Im not sure why this gnome chose that guitar instead of my custom Epiphone Explorer, because it hangs lower than the SG, making it easier to reach...
I don't have a sister

wat

Its obvious.

It was a flying gnome.
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

Proud owner of the Anti Gnome Extermination Confederation.

Give me a yell if you wanna join!!!
Quote by Shredslayer
Its obvious.

It was a flying gnome.

Oh dear lord! They have evolved!

Board your windows

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
that happened to my cuz and her whole family saw it happen. it was just siting there in the case and the G string snapped

so thos Gnomes are very sneaky maybe even invisible
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by shrdtilyourdead
that happened to my cuz and her whole family saw it happen. it was just siting there in the case and the G string snapped

so thos Gnomes are very sneaky maybe even invisible

Well, ever since cheftain gnome married the tooth fairy they've been getting quite tricky with their sneakyness, i just think we all need guard gnomes in each of our rooms guarding our guitars.

I've got one. Trust me they work.

They're pretty cheap too. My model was onlt $20 at kmart.
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

Proud owner of the Anti Gnome Extermination Confederation.

Give me a yell if you wanna join!!!
Quote by Shredslayer
Well, ever since cheftain gnome married the tooth fairy they've been getting quite tricky with their sneakyness, i just think we all need guard gnomes in each of our rooms guarding our guitars.

I've got one. Trust me they work.

They're pretty cheap too. My model was onlt $20 at kmart.

They're unreliable and devious though, last Gnome I employed ran off with my hobgoblin house keeper and took all my silverware.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2