Anyone know where I could find shirts for bands like Antestor, Crimson Moonlight, or Holy Blood? The only christian bands you can really find is stuff like As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean, and UnderOath.
Try ebay or something. I've never seen Antestor shirts for sale anywhere.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by frottage
Anyone know where I could find shirts for bands like Antestor, Crimson Moonlight, or Holy Blood? The only christian bands you can really find is stuff like As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean, and UnderOath.

this is off subject but you and i live pretty close to each other, im in lawrence county, ohio
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by slash4114
this is off subject but you and i live pretty close to each other, im in lawrence county, ohio

Then comment him or message him. SPAMMER!!!!! lol I kid.

Seriously, just go on those bands websites and click merch. Then just search.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Then comment him or message him. SPAMMER!!!!! lol I kid.

Seriously, just go on those bands websites and click merch. Then just search.

(tear) lol
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by RockGuitar92

haha sigged
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
Antestor is actually amAAAZing Christian black metal, no matter how lame and paradox that sounds. (to all the elitists out there)
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by slash4114

Cool beans, where's that at?

The only ones I know of by Mahoning are Columbiana and Trumbull.

I found a Holy Blood shirt just now, but I haven't found Antestor yet.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Antestor is actually amAAAZing Christian black metal, no matter how lame and paradox that sounds. (to all the elitists out there)

Yeah. I'm not trying to turn this into a discussion on Christian metal or anything, but Antestor is an awesome band. I hate it when people are like "oh they're christian, they can't be metal then".