I found a few amps on ebay that are awesome and can't decide:

Peavey JSX 212 combo
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Modded Marshall JCM 900 with V30s and 6L6GCs
Carvin Legacy 212
Uh. What exactly are you wanting to do with the amp?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
What's your style?
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Oh yeah. Well old school thrash like Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Testament, Anthrax. 80s metal like Iron Maiden, and Judas Priest. Classic Rock, Blues/Jazz Fusion, and Prog Metal like Dream Theater. So a nice fat crunchy chug and nice bright cleans.
Last edited by SCopeland24 at Oct 1, 2008,
jcm or jsx. depends on the mods.

Don't judge me.
I have a JCM, and they can do anything. Woth the right pedals you can do whatever you want, seriously. And with Celest's v-30's you really can't go wrong. But that's just my opinion.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Well the JCM900 has V30s and 6L6GC tubes instead of EL34s but is biased for both and so is the Legacy, they both seem to contain the same or similar settings and set up so I guess one of those two.

The JCM900 is a subtype of the 4500 series and is made in the UK and not Korea. Both are 50-100w output. The 6L6 are Mesa Boogie tubes.
Last edited by SCopeland24 at Oct 1, 2008,
Well I am going to put an ISP Desimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer, MXR Ten-Band EQ, and a Dunlop Crybaby 535Q on it . Will the tubescreamer mess with the tone since it isnt a true bypass pedal?
I don't have any issues with my TS and signal integrity.

Don't judge me.
the jcm900 for the win....especially if its upgraded so well!

but i was wondering how do u load a v30 in it? v30s are rated at 60w and its a 50/100w amp...

EDIT: OOPS sorry mistake i didnt see it was the 25/50w version not mine