Page 1 of 4
...says the guy with "rape is hilarious" as his title.

Sorry, I just found that humorous. Yeah, those kids are disgusting.
He should have tried to drop kick the people shouting jump. Thats what i would have done.
Man that is really sick. Ahhh man that is really horrible words can not really describe how bad that is. We should find those kids and put a bullet in their ass. Really sick I agree, waste of human beings.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Can the people who goaded him to jump be tried for ''assisting suicide'' ???? in a sense ????
The same kids are now gonna be at his funeral crying, claiming that he was the nicest person they knew.
Quote by ADCME
The same kids are now gonna be at his funeral crying, claiming that he was the nicest person they knew.

You think so? That would be really ****ed up.
wow.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
thats absolutely horrible. each one of those kids should be beaten severely, then thrown off of a 5 story building.

see how they like it.
Wooow...
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
not to sound old-fashioned, but this wouldn't have happened fifty years ago. Our society, especially the youth, is becoming more and more corrupt every day.
Quote by daytripper75
thats absolutely horrible. each one of those kids should be beaten severely, then thrown off of a 5 story building.

see how they like it.
Yeah, I mean like how freaking desensitized can you get? Usually whenever I read stories about people getting murdered or whatever, I'm disgusted, but not surprised by it anymore, because that kind of stuff is always in the news now. But seriously, taking pleasure in convincing someone to kill themselves and taking pictures? If I saw someone kill themselves, I'd be pretty disturbed and be kind of depressed for a while. Those kids are seriously sick in the head. They really need mental help.
Quote by ToxicConfusion
Well, how far did he bounce?

I don't know, they didn't include that. Leave it to Fox to forget that.
I've never been in a fight, because I'm really passive with everyone, but if those kids went to my school, I think I would have to beat the shit out of them.
this is sick. and i thought us American's were _uc_ed up...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I would have punched those kids, and I'm not the type of person to be violent.
LARGE TEXT
Desensitization's a glorious thing, ain't it?

also:
inb4 an hero

also:
crap, frottage, you made me lose the game.
change your sig.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Athetosis
Desensitization's a glorious thing, ain't it?

also:
inb4 an hero

also:
crap, frottage, you made me lose the game.
change your sig.

LAWL
Pwning more and more people every day. I think I'm going to start a list of people have been pwnd by my sig. You can be the first official one.
Quote by Rising
Can the people who goaded him to jump be tried for ''assisting suicide'' ???? in a sense ????

+1 yea really they play a part in the whole encouragement... they should have something done with them even if the kid was set on jumping anyway you never know theres no place for that anywhere...
question: why has no one ever tried to like catch/break anyone's fall when they jump off of a building that's only a couple stories high? Sure, they'd both get hurt, but there's a chance they'd both survive. Or get like four people to try and catch them? Sounds like they all just stood there saying "don't jump" and then when the kid jumped, they just watched. they can't have four guys with a blanket waiting out of his line of sight to run up really quick and try and catch him?
Quote by frottage
LAWL
Pwning more and more people every day. I think I'm going to start a list of people have been pwnd by my sig. You can be the first official one.

I lost the game before i knew you existed
Does that count??
I don't know why you'd want to take photos of that, but the title made me lol.
Quote by Echoplex
I lost the game before i knew you existed
Does that count??

No, but if you lose the game again from my sig, it will count.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
not to sound old-fashioned, but this wouldn't have happened fifty years ago. Our society, especially the youth, is becoming more and more corrupt every day.

This. I wish it wasn't true... Its pretty sad man. I totally know what you mean.
Man that's just sad. He might have changed his mind about it too if some group of asshats weren't egging him on to do it.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by frottage
You think so? That would be really ****ed up.

Sadly yes

Those teens were just saying what everyone else there was thinking.

Seriously if the story ended with the poor kid being saved then the same people calling this story disgusting would be saying things like. "lol he should of jumped" or "I would of pushed him off myself to speed things up"

Life sucks 10X worse then most realize.

What ticks me off is that some people don't have the decency to change their names.

What kind of person would sire a kid with a name like that ?

I remember years ago at school there was a girl named (Insert first name) Slag

everyday on the bus to and from school it was pretty much hell on wheels for her.

I dont know what happened to her but she just vanished. I never thought of it much until later on, but the guilt that came then (I was one of the worst to her) made me physically ill whenever i thought about it.

Everyone and i mean everyone is A (Insert bad name here)

I cant say bad things about those teens because i was just as bad as them.

I deserve to be Lynched for some of the stuff I've done.

Nothing but a follower all my life repeating what my "Friends" said to the less fortunate or different kids.

Ironically i ended up on the receiving end later on.

(I have to much time on my hands )
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Man that's just sad. He might have changed his mind about it too if some group of asshats weren't egging him on to do it.

Yeah, I know. I don't know why the crowd of people there didn't just all beat the crap out of those retards. I definitely would've.
Quote by ADCME
Sadly yes

Those teens were just saying what everyone else there was thinking.

Seriously if the story ended with the poor kid being saved then the same people calling this story disgusting would be saying things like. "lol he should of jumped" or "I would of pushed him off myself to speed things up"

Life sucks 10X worse then most realize.

What ticks me off is that some people don't have the decency to change their names.

What kind of person would sire a kid with a name like that ?

I remember years ago at school there was a girl named (Insert first name) Slag

everyday on the bus to and from school it was pretty much hell on wheels for her.

I dont know what happened to her but she just vanished. I never thought of it much until later on, but the guilt that came then (I was one of the worst to her) made me physically ill whenever i thought about it.

Everyone and i mean everyone is A (Insert bad name here)

I cant say bad things about those teens because i was just as bad as them.

I deserve to be Lynched for some of the stuff I've done.

Nothing but a follower all my life repeating what my "Friends" said to the less fortunate or different kids.

Ironically i ended up on the receiving end later on.

(I have to much time on my hands )

Yeah, when I was in eighth grade, my friend and I would follow this girl with a fro home from school and yell "THE 80's WANT THEIR HAIR BACK" and throw snowballs at her. If she ever killed herself or something, I would feel terrible. I feel bad just having done it at all.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Yeah, I gotta watch my ass every time I walk around my town just so I dont get jumped by a bunch of assholes.
Fucking sucks.
Page 1 of 4