awesome

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
It's probably in my Top 3, film-wise. I loved it. I'm not sure if I have the full version though. I stumbled upon a sundance version, and it's not playing anywhere near me. The music was superb and I loved the characters.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
wow... i thought it was a band...

EDIT: maybe it is a music film... I'm not clicking the link.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Isn't that the one with Josh Peck? Playing a gang member? I'm sorry but there's no way I could take that seriously.
Quote by Castlebravo
Isn't that the one with Josh Peck? Playing a gang member? I'm sorry but there's no way I could take that seriously.

He's not a gang member, he's just a drug dealer. I watched the movie and was in awe at his performance. I can't watch Drake and Josh anymore because of how awesome this movie is.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I'm gonna see it just cause it has Josh Peck. Is there something wrong with a 17 year old dude loving Drake and Josh?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
I'm gonna see it just cause it has Josh Peck. Is there something wrong with a 17 year old dude loving Drake and Josh?

nah im 16 and i like that show. sounds like a good movie mabye ill check it out
Just finished watching it.

I absolutely loved it. Definitely one of the best from '08, IMO.

A must see for anyone who likes film.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I didn't see it, simply because that guy was on teen nick

edit: i think i might have to see it now..
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Josh Peck?

I didn't even know it was him until I looked at the Wiki page a few minutes ago.

I knew he looked a bit familiar, but I hadn't saw him since he lost weight, etc.

I think he was fantastic in the movie, to be honest. He really brought the character to the screen. It never really felt forced, or fake. A genuinely good performance.

Ben Kingsley was phenomenal, as well.

Saxo-Walrus

I think he looks weird w/o the weight. I did indeed notice. All of his body fat is gone, but half of the fat in his head is still there so he just looks odd lol
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808

Yeah, he does look a bit old.

Saxo-Walrus