Page 1 of 2
So what do you guys reckon is the most ruthless band ever?
In terms of both extremity of music and ruthlessness of the band members.
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

Proud owner of the Anti Gnome Extermination Confederation.

Give me a yell if you wanna join!!!
Beethoven.

Dude was a freak.

I've heard some shit, man.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Beethoven.

Dude was a freak.

I've heard some shit, man.

/thread

Seriously, though, a black metal band of some sort. Murder abounds with those people.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Mayhem and Gorgoroth fo sho

Gaahl and Varg are badass.

EDIT: There are multiple murders and church burnings involved with Mayhem. Gaahl, from Gorgoroth, has been jailed for torturing people. I know he collected the blood of one guy he tortured in a cup. I guess he supposedly was going to make the guy drink it, but Gaahl said he just didn't want to stain the carpet. He also supposedly squeezed the guys balls while singing Norwegian lullabies. One messed up dude.
Blind Faith
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by frottage
Mayhem and Gorgoroth fo sho

Gaahl and Varg are badass.

Yer i thought mayhem as well
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

mayhem is pretty high up there. Their lead singer shot himself in the head with a shotgun, and the other band members took fragments of his skull and made necklaces that they wear to this day. Black metal is always suck a cupcake of a genre.
Quote by Preid
plants are basicly sex organs on stems, pollen is airbourn jizzum.

So all us hayfever suffers are allergic to plant jizz...
I can't remember the name of the band.
But their singer, Euronymous (sp?) killed himself, and the other band members found him, took pictures, and (Supposedly) made soup out of his brain and kept pieces of his skull for a necklace.
I doubt it's actuality, but it is still quite a brutal story.
Also, all of the black metal bands with church burnings.
Hardcore bands in the states who support FSU and whose members are also members of FSU have done some crazy stuff.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Quote by alex_haeni
But their singer, Euronymous (sp?) killed himself, and the other band members found him, took pictures, and (Supposedly) made soup out of his brain and kept pieces of his skull for a necklace.
Hardcore bands in the states who support FSU and whose members are also members of FSU have done some crazy stuff.

Mayhem.

Saxo-Walrus

Black Widow.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by alex_haeni

yeah thats mayhem. and after that their bassist left and the replacement bassist ended up killing the guitarist.

I mean wtf???

The music isn't very easy to listen to either.

Whoa.
Inb4CannibalCorpse.
Edit: I shall say it. Cannibal Corpse. Get it outta the way.

I haven't really listened to any death metal..... Ever.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by jazzman07
mayhem is pretty high up there. Their lead singer shot himself in the head with a shotgun, and the other band members took fragments of his skull and made necklaces that they wear to this day. Black metal is always suck a cupcake of a genre.

Yeah, Euronymous took pics of Dead's body. There's a Mayhem bootleg with one of the pics as the cover art; it shows Dead laying there with cut up wrists, a Shotgun, a bunch of blood everywhere, and the top half of his head completely missing, with part of his brain laying next to him. I'm pretty sure you can wiki it, but I'm not posting a link.

Later on, Varg stabbed Euronymous to death (after having burned down a bunch of churches) and went to jail for a while. He's a neo-nazi now or something gay like that.

Their drummer played on one of Antestor's albums, which I think is hilarious, since Antestor is christian.
Nickleback. In the sense that they are relentlessly and mercilessly releasing lame music. Pretty ruthless.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by lolcats
Fall Out Boy are BrOoO000talz

I was thinking of saying the same thing when I saw this thread.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Jonas Brothers!
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Mayhem and Hades Almighty.

\m/

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by McLovin-
Whoa.
Inb4CannibalCorpse.

Corpsegrinder plays WoW. They're not ruthless people.

The music's "ruthless", but the member's aren't crazy.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by BostonLP
Blind Faith

Blind Faith is amazing, Clapton+Winwood+Baker+Grech= Perfection
Quote by fallenangel20
Corpsegrinder plays WoW. They're not ruthless people.

The music's "ruthless", but the member's aren't crazy.

Just the name scares the hell outta me!
"Corpsegrinder" Fisher....

Creepy dude. Creepy dude.

I also think Slayer might be able to fit here?... Maybe..
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I'm surprised none of have heard of Gaahl (Gorgoroth) though. Check him out, there's a six-video thing about him on youtube. He's kind of insane, and I disagree with lots of stuff he says, but he still pwns.
Quote by Crimson Ghost
Blind Faith is amazing, Clapton+Winwood+Baker+Grech= Perfection

I know, Clapton and them should of stayed together. Why would Clapton leave such a band for Delaney and Bonnie?
Quote by caskettheclown
search bar.
seriously I MADE THIS THREAD BEFORE.
but good luck with it though

My bad bro.
im just lazy.
but yeah you're right.
i shall search next time.

Quote by DerekTheDominoe
I know, Clapton and them should of stayed together. Why would Clapton leave such a band for Delaney and Bonnie?

YES! this thread is now about Blind Faith :P, but I loved the Baker/Clapton combo, which is why I have a special place in my heart for Cream and Blind Faith
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
G.G. Allin was a brutal, ruthless person, but Mayhem definitely wins.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by DerekTheDominoe

i get chills every time i hear winwood on the hyde park version of presence of the lord, delaney and bonnie had nothing on blind faith
i was thinking mayhem as soon as i saw this thread, im pretty sure people would agree. though they still suck a fat one.
Gonna go with everyone else and say Mayhem and Black Metal in general. I haven't heard of anything that can compare with the craziness of BM musicians.
wikipediaing mayhem is just plain funny.
"Necrobutcher was so affected by Dead's death that he had to leave the band..."
Wasn't there a band that had two people have sex on stage in Norway or something?
Quote by alex_haeni

The band's Mayhem, Euronymous was the guitarist, the lead singer who killed himself was named 'Dead'. They didn't make soup out of his brain, the rest of the things in that sentence are true. Also Euronymous was murdered by their (temporary) bassist, Varg Vikernes, who was involved in several church burnings. There's loads more shit like their early shows and stuff but I can't be assed to write it all down.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by seanjp7
i was thinking mayhem as soon as i saw this thread, im pretty sure people would agree. though they still suck a fat one.

Yeah; sadly, though, I'm starting to like black metal. I love Bathory and Negura Bunget, and now I've started listening to Burzum (Varg, who killed Euronymous).

I also thought of another dude from Mayhem; I don't remember which one it was, but I know he was in a park and some gay dude asked him if he wanted to go into the woods and have butt secks, so the Mayhem dude followed the gay guy into the woods, and then stabbed him to death.
Page 1 of 2