Two days ago, I was going through Youtube videos watching guitar videos and came across this video that I've seen billions of times. In the description, the person in the video advertises what he supposedly used to get good at playing guitar. Normally, I wasn't even considering going to that website because...I don't know...I just don't think programs or whatever can teach you how to play guitar faster. But two days ago, it was early in the morning, I was tired as crap, recently started getting paid with my first job, and I was like...29.99. **** it, I'll try it out. Now that I'm fully conscience, I'm thinking...was that a bad move? Is that site fake? Should I be worried? 29.99 ain't that big of a deal because if all I lose is 29.99, that's fine. But if someone uses my information, I could be in very big trouble.

So what I'm asking for is what do you think about all this? Is this site real or not? Should I be concerned? How should I address this?

This is a pretty big situation for me, so I appreciate ANY kind of information that you can give me. Thanks a whole lot in advance.
that sites such a scam hahaahah
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Quote by AsRealAsTheyGet
How?

For the other dude, how do I exit it?

Call your credit card company, tell em you're getting scamed or something and cancel your credit card.
didnt read
too long
your solution - rape her
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.