“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to look once in awhile, you could miss it.”
-Ferris Bueller

It can be from anywhere or anyone. I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done or atleast not for a while now.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Time flies...especially because I just built a clock-a-pult!
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
whats diversity?
i beleive its an old old wooden ship used during the civil war era

ron burgundy u are god. and by that i mean will ferrel. yay/
i dunno if these are even quotes but

''you know what they call a quarter pounder in paris...''what'' ....'''a royale with cheese''....'''royale with cheese???''.......''roooooyaale with cheese''

and

''mmmmhhhmmmmmm.....now that...is a tasty burger!!!!!!''

i love pulp fiction
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to look once in awhile, you could miss it.”
-Ferris Bueller

It can be from anywhere or anyone. I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done or atleast not for a while now.

Also from Ferris Bueller:

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
more of a short convo than a single quote, but whatever

An Interview with the Beatles:
REPORTER: I'd like to direct this question to Messrs. Lennon and McCartney. In a recent article, Time magazine put down pop music. And they referred to "Day Tripper" as being about a prostitute...
PAUL: Oh yeah.
REPORTER: ...and "Norwegian Wood" as being about a lesbian.
REPORTER: I just wanted to know what your intent was when you wrote it, and what your feeling is about the Time magazine criticism of the music that is being written today.
PAUL: We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Oh, life is like that. Sometimes, at the height of our reveries, when our joy is at it's zenith, when all is most right with the world, the most unthinkable disasters decend upon us.
-A Christmas Story
Quote by faint_spirit
more of a short convo than a single quote, but whatever

An Interview with the Beatles:
REPORTER: I'd like to direct this question to Messrs. Lennon and McCartney. In a recent article, Time magazine put down pop music. And they referred to "Day Tripper" as being about a prostitute...
REPORTER: ...and "Norwegian Wood" as being about a lesbian.
REPORTER: I just wanted to know what your intent was when you wrote it, and what your feeling is about the Time magazine criticism of the music that is being written today.
PAUL: We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all.

haha

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
"theres such a fine line between clever and...and stupid"

spinal tap
also my senior quote lol

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
'The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete, and everything after you bears your mark.'

-dont know who said it
"Barry Badrinath: It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ...
Landfill: [Interrupting] What's a ZJ?
Barry Badrinath: If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Steve "Fink" Finklestein: [Trying to persuade Landfill] I've got $4."
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
haha

, also, in a 1966 press conference (probably just after the interview), an American reporter asked Paul what the inspiration for "Eleanor Rigby" was, and John jumped in saying "two queers."
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
I can't be arsed to think deep down about my all time favorites, so I'll just post the first one that comes to mind.

"Don't fuck with me now.... I am AHAB!"

-Raoul Duke
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
If theres fluff on the muff, she's old enough.

If she shaves she behaves, but she's probably rough.

I made that last one last night lmao.

EDIT: vagina's ftw!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
That last one makes no sense.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the