Hey, I picked up a cheap Telecaster clone for $20 and the guitar is nice but the electronics seem pretty bad...lots of noise, too much gain on the bride pup ,not enough on the neck pup etc.

I'm looking for a Tele bridge single coil and the small metal covered neck single coil...and maybe the pots and stuff, but not necessary.

Mexican Telecaster would be perfect, but I think even pups from a Squier Tele might be OK. Just let me know specifically what you have (like what's included and what guitar it's from) and how much you want including shipping.

Thanks!
My stuff...

Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez GSA60
Vox AD30VT
pm sent
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
I got just what you need, cheap, if that guy doesnt come through
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Still lookin'. No one has PM'd me yet (Victor, I never got your PM)...
My stuff...

Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez GSA60
Vox AD30VT
i sent you a reply
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Crap! My PMs must not be working. I have NO new messages in my inbox and it looks like I should have at least two in there.

What's the deal?
My stuff...

Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez GSA60
Vox AD30VT
OK, I figured it out :-/ I was looking for the messages up there where it says Welcome, Yoder. I had to go to the other place for PMs...

I'll get back to you guys via PM...thanks.
My stuff...

Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez GSA60
Vox AD30VT
pm sent.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.