Yes or no? Joe Satriani brand's most basic model at 1,000. I would usually ignore a musician name brand, but I've heard some fine things about the JS line, and it's still an Ibanez. Anyone got any experience with the JS line, especially the 100 (Or, is there a good enough reason to head for a more expensive one)?
edge iii. no.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
they're overpriced, for one. because everytime one gets sold Joe gets a profit. and I've heard bad things about the edge III tremolos
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
I have a JS100, the neck on it is fantastic and the Axis pickups sound really good, they're also wired with a coil tap feature too, the trem on it took a lot of setting up at first (it works fine now) but other than that it's a good guitar, i bought mine for £450 a year ago.

I'd still recommend the 1000 if you can afford it, but if not it's still a good value guitar for the money, make sure you set up the trem properly though!
Last edited by EatShreddies at Oct 2, 2008,
i'd avoid it, you can get an rg1570 for less which is an all-round better guitar, made in japan, actually has a good trem, comes with a case, etc. etc. etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?