^+1
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Flying Couch
Depends entirely upon how tired I am.

This, it took about 2 hours last night. But that's a pure guess, as I couldn't tell the exact moment I fell asleep, due to the fact I was asleep.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
ususally about 20 minutes to an hour, but maybe only 10 after a good fap
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
thats nearly impossible to tell, depends on what type of sleep you mean, coz theres a couple of different types (don't expect me to rattle them off now, i'm tired, but i know REM is one of them)

also, how would you know, you would be asleep.

But if you wanted a pit-type answer, "when i'm done fapping'
I was dead tired at 8 last night, so I fell asleep until 11. I woke up and couldn't get to sleep until 7 o'clock the next morning. It sucked.
about 30 mins. i always listen to some instrumental jazz when im falling asleep and i always pass out like 2/3 the way through a cd.
just two or three minutes. then again, i never go to bed until i'm completely exhausted. it seems ridiculous to spend forever making yourself fall asleep.

of course, i do have insomnia, so....
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by faint_spirit
just two or three minutes. then again, i never go to bed until i'm completely exhausted. it seems ridiculous to spend forever making yourself fall asleep.

of course, i do have insomnia, so....

me too but I'm one of the people who wastes time trying to wind down.

I'd say an hour and a half on average.
an hour or so
depends how tired yeh
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I dunno. It's pretty random. Sometimes I'm really tired but can't sleep for a couple hours.
I usually stay up later than I would like to, so when i finally get to bed, I fall asleep within 5 minutes.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Sometimes within a few minutes if I'm really tired. I think on average around 20-40 minutes. There have been times when it's taken like 4 hours though. It pisses me off so much. I had major insomnia in the summer because it was so friggen' hot. Sometimes fapping helps sleeping faster.
Takes me forever. Usually, I stay up all night and the next night I go to sleep at 830-9, then the next night I stay up again and so on.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I average about 4 hours of sleep a night, regardless of if I go to bed at 11:00 PM, or 4:00 AM. I just can not fall asleep without spending at one-two hours "trying" to sleep. :/
usually 10-15 minutes?

last night took me over an hour.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Your butchering of the English language sickens me.

It takes me a few hours.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Speaking of going to sleep, it's 2:40 PST and I'm on the computer. Excuse me whilst I hang myself. I'm such a loser lol