Outside or in my bathroom?

I really don't get it. When i'm playing in my room or most other parts of the house, it sounds pretty good. But when I go outside, or in my bathroom to play, it seems to sound SO MUCH BETTER. Is there a reason for this?
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
In the bathroom there's alot more reverb.
In your house it's probaby just too dead (ie too many stuff on the walls), or awkward audiodynamics (dunno if that's even a word)
Outside there's nothing for the soundwaves to reflect off of at an awkward angle.
Quote by Blackening
yes it is.....dont you get it yourself????????reall?

In english, please?

EDIT: Oh, alright thanks Froboarder. I guess that makes sense since my house sucks!
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
It just happens. A lot of established musicians like (or claim to like) the acoustics in bathrooms and many have written extremely famous songs whilst on the Crapper.
Deal widdit.
Quote by TimboSlice
It just happens. A lot of established musicians like (or claim to like) the acoustics in bathrooms and many have written extremely famous songs whilst on the Crapper.
Deal widdit.

Haha, I actually did this. Well, not a full song, but I wrote an intro and a verse while taking a sh*t. It was motivating
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Quote by bluezombie
In english, please?

EDIT: Oh, alright thanks Froboarder. I guess that makes sense since my house sucks!

Anytime.
The acoustics. In your bathroom there are fewer soft objects to absorb sound and the walls are closer. outside the air is more open and the projection is more natural because the sound waves aren't being reflected in different directions by random objects. Have you noticed the difference in standing and sitting as well? It's all about acoustics and...for lack of a better word, positioning of where your ears are in relation to the soundhole.

Just my 25 cents (two cents is out dated)
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
remind us to never to try playing your guitar if you're writing songs on the crapper....
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
It's all physics and stuff. I won't get in to the fancy terminology but in layman's terms...

In your bathroom it sounds better cause its a closed off area and the sound is kinda boxed in. That's why the recording rooms in recording studios are relatively small.

Outside the sound is able to project in all directions, whereas in a regular sized room it's bounces off walls and corners and furniture and stuff.
Quote by Natrone
The acoustics. In your bathroom there are fewer soft objects to absorb sound and the walls are closer. outside the air is more open and the projection is more natural because the sound waves aren't being reflected in different directions by random objects. Have you noticed the difference in standing and sitting as well? It's all about acoustics and...for lack of a better word, positioning of where your ears are in relation to the soundhole.

Just my 25 cents (two cents is out dated)

Thanks man! I think I'm going to be playing in my bathroom more often from now on
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Quote by bluezombie
Thanks man! I think I'm going to be playing in my bathroom more often from now on

Lol well then in that case if we ever meet in RL remind me not to play your guitar
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
haha, it's not audiodynamics, it's acoustics. but yea... you get a nice reverb in the bathroom. You'd get it anywhere else that's tiled and somewhat enclosed.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by Natrone
Lol well then in that case if we ever meet in RL remind me not to play your guitar

Haha, I hear ya
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Quote by captivate
haha, it's not audiodynamics, it's acoustics. but yea... you get a nice reverb in the bathroom. You'd get it anywhere else that's tiled and somewhat enclosed.

>.< Knew it started with an 'a'. Thanks.
I love you guys <3
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass