Hey, i found a H&K triamp Mk II for cheap i was thinking of buying it

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this amp?

I have a trilogy, but im after something a bit more versatile, and something
that sounds better, as i cant stop the trilogy from getting fizzy on high gain

I would be playing metal/hard rock, like A7X, KSE, lamb of god etc
but also rock such as something with numbers, paramore, and some blues.

Thanks in advance anyone who can help
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Jackson DXMG
ENGL Fireball E635 100
Peavey JSX
Orange 4x12
G-Major
BBE Green Screamer
The last Triamp I played was a MK1. I remember being blown away by the tonal range these things have. It goes from crystal to more gain then makes sense so im betting it would be perfect for practically any genre. Plus it looks really cool with the plexiglass and lighting.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
^ Everybody that's played the MK1 & MK2 say the voicing on each amp is quite different.
i haven't tried the trilogy, but i wasn't that fussed on the high gain tones on the triamp mkII i tried. don't think they were fizzy, just i didn't much like them. it'd be worth trying one to make sure it's what you want.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i tried out the mkI. has alot of features and whatnot. if you can find one for a good price, i say go for it. the mikII has a brighter tone compared to the mkI
thanks for all the replies

Yeah if i can sell my trilogy il get it
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Jackson DXMG
ENGL Fireball E635 100
Peavey JSX
Orange 4x12
G-Major
BBE Green Screamer