Poll: Are Girls/Women Way Too Jealous Sometimes?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are Girls/Women Way Too Jealous Sometimes?
Yes
94 92%
No
8 8%
Voters: 102.
Ok, so why is it that most women/girls just thrive on jealousy?

I mean don't get me wrong, sometimes they make their points for whatever reason it may be...

but why is it that women/girls just can't help but result to jealousy whenever they feel threatened by another girl who may not even be doing anything wrong?
Sometimes it isn't only with relationships either...

Does UG have any experiences with this?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Women use emotions too much to solve things, us men like to use our manly penises to smack each other and sort things out.
Quote by sixfinger'd
jesus, you talk like youve never even met more than one woman

hahahahah

i dont know, i guess we do
but it works dosent it?
I get what you're saying' but in the end, there is nothing we men can do about it....so learn to deal with it.
Quote by sixfinger'd
jesus, you talk like youve never even met more than one woman

Quote by technicolour
Women use emotions too much to solve things, us men like to use our LOGIC and sort things out.

fixed
Quote by tonedeafidiot
fixed

Meh, you pretty much just put a synonym in there.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Because women are stupid.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Gunpowder
Meh, you pretty much just put a synonym in there.

Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by dragen_slair
I get what you're saying' but in the end, there is nothing we men can do about it....so learn to deal with it.

I'd like to think there is something we can do about it...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
men can get jealous for the same thing aswell.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Men like never get like jealous, and women are jealous like.... totally all the time!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Men like never get like jealous, and women are jealous like.... totally all the time!

+1
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Well, I'm sure that you wouldn't really like having your girl going to a dance with another guy. That's the same for your girl.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
Well, I'm sure that you wouldn't really like having your girl going to a dance with another guy. That's the same for your girl.

except for girls its the guy saying hi to another girl
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by metaldud536
lol "SoXlittleXtimeX"
Isn't that a Disney series?

remember that "regret your username" thread?

I was in that...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
I feel everyone can succumb to jealousy given certain circumstances. I mean, we're all human, and when it comes to relationships, most of us are pretty insecure if there is a possible "threat".
Quote by urik
I know that I'm weird. But I'd have no problem with that.

To the starter, and others have already said it, guys get insanely jealous too. I think a relationship needs to be formally defined before there's any reason. There is this blueprint that exists that people seem to try to live up to and when the partner strays from it then people get all emotional because they think something is wrong. If a relationship is serious then communication is essential and both parties need to be made aware of, and agree to each others boundaries. If they can't then the relationship simply cannot work. If the relationship is not serious then there's really no reason to ever get jealous, and if either one does then it's a big red flag to the other and it means it's time to get the hell out.
Quote by garett
I know that I'm weird. But I'd have no problem with that.

To the starter, and others have already said it, guys get insanely jealous too. I think a relationship needs to be formally defined before there's any reason. There is this blueprint that exists that people seem to try to live up to and when the partner strays from it then people get all emotional because they think something is wrong. If a relationship is serious then communication is essential and both parties need to be made aware of, and agree to each others boundaries. If they can't then the relationship simply cannot work. If the relationship is not serious then there's really no reason to ever get jealous, and if either one does then it's a big red flag to the other and it means it's time to get the hell out.

Sense: You has it.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I see what you mewan. My ex(Who lives on the other side of the country) is RAGING MAD that im going out with someone else, even tho that shes been flailing her boyfriend in front of me for about a month now. So yeah, i know what you mean
My ex boyfriend was like 300 times more jealous than any girl I've ever met.

BEFORE we were going out, he would get pissed if I went out with someone else, or even if I said some other dude was hot.
When we were going out he was like, psychotic (hence why he was my ex). I'm really glad we went to different schools because if we went to the same he'd probably go beserk if I said hi to another dude :|

And AFTER (as you may have guessed, our relationship did not last very long), he STILL gets pissed when he finds out I'm going out with someone else (we still talk on msn and all). Not to mention I'm pretty sure it destroys his ego when I say someone else is hot :| :| :|

not to say that all guys are like that, it's just to say that guys can be just as (if not more) psychotically jealous as girls can.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by Samdunhamss
I feel everyone can succumb to jealousy given certain circumstances. I mean, we're all human, and when it comes to relationships, most of us are pretty insecure if there is a possible "threat".
The only threat is whether or not your partner has any reason to want to stray. People get insecure but I think it's due to a lack of a communication, or a lack of honesty. There's social conventions that people try live up to that tell them "don't tell her you find that girl hot because she'll feel insecure" and thanks to that kind of deception there's a thought in the back of your mind that says "is she telling me the truth when she says she's happy?"

I can't tell people how they should get over that. I can only be one half of my own marriage and do it the way that works best for us. Which is that we've agreed to be completely open and honest. If she's attracted to another guy she tells me and vice versa. We give each other no reason to be insecure because we both accept and realize that we can't be everything to each other all the time. So as long as the dialogue is open and we're completely open and honest and give each other everything that we can then there's no reason. I have complete trust that if she were ever unhappy that she'd tell me. I can have that trust because it happens. When we have a problem we tell each other. Even if (actually especially if) it's something small. When we have urges that go beyond each other we tell each other.
Quote by slaptasticdave
except for girls its the guy saying hi to another girl

Not necessarily.

Quote by SsPunk
Women more so than men.

Prove it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I recently experienced this, my friend had a crush on me, I started liking her best friend, she got all jealous and told me that it would never work blah blah blah, but now that she has a boyfriend she stopped and hopes that me and her best friend start dating