Anyone else find it a turn-on when girls aren't afraid to be a bitch every now and then?

I hate bitchy girls as much as the next guy. But I still like when girls can get bitchy every now and then. I hate when stupid girls are bitchy, like Paris Hilton, but I kind of like the smart opinionated type who aren't afraid to show their opinion, like Chelsea Handler or someone like that. Obviously I just like it is small doses, and I hate when it dominates a girl's personality, but still, anybody else know what I'm talking about.
Yeah.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by The Madcap
Anyone else find it a turn-on when girls aren't afraid to be a bitch every now and then?

I hate bitchy girls as much as the next guy. But I still like when girls can get bitchy every now and then. I hate when stupid girls are bitchy, like Paris Hilton, but I kind of like the smart opinionated type who aren't afraid to show their opinion, like Chelsea Handler or someone like that. Obviously I just like it is small doses, and I hate when it dominates a girl's personality, but still, anybody else know what I'm talking about.

it is a bit of a turn on..but i dont want them to bitch me out...i hate in when i get bitched at...

they can be a tease/bitch to everyone...as long as im the only one getting any action
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
You mean when they get into that bitchy mood where they kinda want to control everything?

When they want to dominate...everything...yeah it can be....
Bitches fuck better.

Yeah, I said it.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Bitches fuck better.

Yeah, I said it.I don't doubt it. Although with nice girls, you can dominate more. You're more in control.
Bitches fuck better.

Yeah, I said it.
I dunno, all the nice girls I slept with were way better at it than the bitchy ones The bitchy ones seemed to be under the impression that they knew what they were doing and didn't need to learn anything else.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by amazing FretMan
it is a bit of a turn on..but i dont want them to bitch me out...i hate in when i get bitched at...

they can be a tease/bitch to everyone...as long as im the only one getting any action

yeah, sometimes I find it attractive if a girl can stand up for herself, but I'd hate for a girl to go off on me like that...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
i bet you that guy wanks to that
BB.King +Freddie King+Albert King=three kings of blues!!
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
bassbassbassbassbassbassbassbass
i think you're confusing bitchiness with character. A nice girl can have plenty of character, be a strong person, and voice her opinions without being bitchy.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I dunno, all the nice girls I slept with were way better at it than the bitchy ones The bitchy ones seemed to be under the impression that they knew what they were doing and didn't need to learn anything else.

Maybe bitchy girls don't fuck better than nice girls; maybe I just have a better time, because I don't feel guilty about punching them in the breast during intercourse.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by dado23
i bet you that guy wanks to that

I seriously just want to know what those two actually have. ALS? And if so, do they ask to be put in those pictures, or are they forced? And is that guy castrated or what? So many questions that I'll never get an answer to.

Seriously, though.. I know it's wrong, but I am attracted to bitches. Not real big bitches, I like subtle bitches. The kind that you don't realize are bitches until it's too late.

My grammar is bad tonight.
Quote by vintage x metal

A little bit, I'd love to have some hot steamy angry sex.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Maybe bitchy girls don't fuck better than nice girls; maybe I just have a better time, because I don't feel guilty about punching them in the breast during intercourse.
Why wait for intercourse? Just walk into any random Hollister store and start punching girls in the breast.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why wait for intercourse? Just walk into any random Hollister store and start punching girls in the breast.

+1

sounds like a plan!

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by zxxAACxxz
Good luck getting it.

Don't need it.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
A little bit, I'd love to have some hot steamy angry sex.

yes angry sex right...

ME: oh yeah bitch you like that dont you!

BITCH GIRL: ahh yes **** me!

ME:

BITCH GIRL: *bits my nipples off*

ME:

BITCH GIRL:

ME:
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Every girl I've ever been with has been a bitch. I don't like it so far.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Jack Off Jill

All that I'm saying is, if God didn't want breasts to get beaten, he shouldn't have shaped them like punching bags. I don't see why that's any reason to ban someone form a store.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!