Im a guitarist/vocalist looking to start or join a band in Minnesota. If you want to be a vocalist go ahead. Id prefer a 3 piece band, but a 4-5 would be awesome too. Im trying to get out of my comfort zone of blues and hardrock and jazz. I really want to do some good old thrash/speed metal. All replies would be great!
Quote by RichieKotzen
Im a guitarist/vocalist looking to start or join a band in Minnesota. If you want to be a vocalist go ahead. Id prefer a 3 piece band, but a 4-5 would be awesome too. Im trying to get out of my comfort zone of blues and hardrock and jazz. I really want to do some good old thrash/speed metal. All replies would be great!

Hey man, my band iscurrently seeking a bass player. If you have good guitar experience than you can pick up bass easy. If you wanna give bass a try let me know, we DO have a crappy bass just sittin around and an amp. We play thrash like too.
Quote by irishmatt1992
Hey man, my band iscurrently seeking a bass player. If you have good guitar experience than you can pick up bass easy. If you wanna give bass a try let me know, we DO have a crappy bass just sittin around and an amp. We play thrash like too.

Not to be a dick. But I love my guitar, why would i play something I have no interest in?
I'd be interested where you at exactly?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
That's a bit of a Haul do you have a practice place in mind?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮