where I can get ahold of some Gorgoroth lyrics?

Alot of the lyric sites seem not to have them for a legal reason, but if theres someway to get ahold of them it'd be nice.
The only one's you're gonna find are the odd fan-interpretation ones, and even those are suppressed.

I think songmeanings.net has some.
They don't seem too accurate, though.
the band doesnt allow their lyrics to be written down anywhere because in their nordic religion they believe that any words, once written down, will lose all meaning.

thanks wikipedia
^this is why scandinavia kicks so much ass.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by Scrawnbag
the band doesnt allow their lyrics to be written down anywhere because in their nordic religion they believe that any words, once written down, will lose all meaning.

thanks wikipedia

Pity they dont have good music to back up such gimmicks.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Gaahl doesn't like them published because he unleashes his homosexual fantasies into his lyrics.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Last edited by nebiru at Oct 2, 2008,
Quote by nebiru
Gaahl doesn't like them published because he unleashes his homosexual fantasies into his lyrics.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."