I'm wanting to get another tattoo before i head off to Iraq in January, so for pre-deployment leave Im gonna go get one on either my chest or back. I want like a tired, battleworn, medievil warrior. Maybe where he is like bent over on his sword(or whatever other weapon) or on a knee holding his helmet or something. Maybe like a Spartan or some other type of warrior along those lines. I browsed around on google and I couldn't really find anything, so I figured who better to ask than the people who have given me more random answers on more random threads than any other source on the internet. Please help and thanks in advance
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Spartans are not medieval ^^they are pre-roman.
Gibson sg special ebony
Boss Gt-10
Roland microcube
marshall mg10

Merry birthday jesus
Quote by lolcats

lol. that shouldn't be funny, but somehow it is
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
lol whatever just some type of Old school warrior. I dont want like a picture of a vietnam dude or something. when I think of a warrior i think of like gladiators and medievil warriors and of spartans and whatnot. and as for that pic I dont think i really want that tattooed on me...
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Quote by lolcats

Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
Thats an awesome idea, and it seems like it would mean alot to you [as it should, coz its gotta be there forever]

The bent over on the sword thing seems cool, and tattered clothing and whatnot... go to the tattooist a few weeks beforehand and discuss the idea really well -nods-
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by Stinkles
lol whatever just some type of Old school warrior. I dont want like a picture of a vietnam dude or something. when I think of a warrior i think of like gladiators and medievil warriors and of spartans and whatnot. and as for that pic I dont think i really want that tattooed on me...

On a more serious note, that idea does appeal to me too. Maybe a medieval knight on a horse? you could make it look dramatic with dead bodies around it.... i dont know.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Get a tattoo using the Weary Hercules sculpture as a model. You'll be the ultimate badass with that bad boy for sure.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Try searching fantasy art websites. Deviantart seems to be the most popular. I scrolled through a few pages after searching "weary warrior" the best I saw was this:
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
maby a scottish highlander? maby like iron maidens eddie for the song 'the clansman'
but if a dude in a skirt on a hill dont float your boat try a viking, but i am a abit of fan of the celtic kinda stuff.

what could be even cooler would be a heavily amoured medievil knight all roughed up and stuff but he is a skeleton.
Im all outa signature
take it to the body bod thread... they're nice there i promise
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Fallen angel maybe?

Whoa, I'm listening to that CD right now...creeeeepy!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I gave my self a tattoo last night lol..

It's a small love heart on my top left ab.. I think it'll come out, but who cares, it looks pretty cool..

(Is not allowed tattoos I'm 14 )
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
hey thanks a lot for the help guys
Quote by happytimeharry

Quote by sashki

Lol