Well about a week ago i smoked hookah with about 5 friends,and today i found out one of them has had mono for about a month now,what are my chances of getting it now?
Oh. I thought this was about the Japanese Post-Rock band.

"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
ahh!?!?! 0_0

over 9000!!!!
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
You'll be aight
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
eh. mono isn't that bad. you'll be tired, but that's basically it.
oh, and nothing contact sports, for the sake of your... appendix, i think? i had to miss the remainder of my high school soccer career and half of tennis for it because i had it for over 4 months without knowing.
i got to sleep through a lot of my classes without reprimand, and my parents didn't care if i was lax on my chores, though.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
The guy says it's his 2nd time getting it.

If ive been informed correctly,it's quite rare to not be immune to catching it a second time?
Mono?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Geezus!
The guy says it's his 2nd time getting it.

If ive been informed correctly,it's quite rare to not be immune to catching it a second time?

dunno. i've had it twice, too o_O
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
You want to watch out. If not stopped, it can turn into aids. Apply Icy Hot to the penis, and you should be alright.
You'll have a reasonable chance of getting it, but I wouldn't worry about it. The main symptoms of the disease generally pass in about a week (e.g the lethargy, the grogginess).
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I'm sure a quick trim between the eyebrows will prevent it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
okaaaaayyy not really much of a druggo so can someone please explain what hookah and mono is?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Beat me to it, as always
RULE BRITANNIA
it's your spleen that could rupture. They'll tell you no contact sports and all. You may have a pretty decent chance of acquiring said illness. It's not that bad, like everyone gets it anymore.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I knew that was coming
Quote by myself101
Oh. I thought this was about the Japanese Post-Rock band.

+1
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
okaaaaayyy not really much of a druggo so can someone please explain what hookah and mono is?

a hookah is not meant for drugs it's basically a massive cigarette with flavoured tobacco - also known as a sheesha or a nargilla - google image;

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=nargilla&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

mono is a disease you can catch orally - nothing major...
Signed.