Hi everybody, this is my first post and I'm fairly new to electronics and forums for that matter… so here goes.

I recently picked up a Park G10 MK.ll with a busted input jack and A50k pot (gain) for a couple of bucks and decided it would be a good entry-level electronics challenge for me.

So far I have been unable to find an exact replacement for the input jack on line.

Can I use a standard face mounted ¼ inch mono switchcraft jack?

I can't think of any reason why not.

Can you post a pic of the broken input jack just to be sure?
i'm assuming this is an effect.

I dunno why an input jack would go bad, and no electronics with it, unless it was mauled or over-heated.

But an input jack is an input jack, make sure you buy the correct one, stereo or mono. The 50k pot is either linear or audio taper, that's what the A means. Really, it doesn't matter which you use too much, but many people have their opinions with that. anything else?
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Most stuff now the pot is the kind soldered direct to the PC board. But yea a regular one can be used with short wires run to where the pot used to be soldered.