Post them up here.

Please.

Thanks.

Clarification:
1. Any Flying V's will do, Gibson or otherwise.
2. Be best if it's just the guitar. Without you.
3. I actually need the bottom part of the guitar the most. The inverted V shape. :p
Last edited by Time Seller at Oct 2, 2008,
Me and my buddy, I'm on the left. Good old drunken times. He had a Jackson Rhoads and I had the LTD Alexi-200LH.

hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
here's mine, not a Flying V but close! haha

i actually posted this same pic a while back in another thread.

^Aha!Is that guitar's brand Shine?How does it play?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
If he was referring to strictly Gibson Flying V's only, whoops. You can blame me and the other pic poster, lol just kidding, nice axe up there.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by Broken-pick
^Aha!Is that guitar's brand Shine?How does it play?

yup! it's a shine SR1. yes i think it's brilliant for it's price. The hardware is durable and reliable. And dam, the body (or perhaps just the paint work) is very very strong. i've knocked it against the corner of my table a million times but i couldnt see a single scratch.

Action height is low enough for me. Not as low as some of the Ibanez Prestige models i've tried. but still, not bad. I do, however, find the last 4 frets a pain in the ass to access. This is especially so when standing.

the stock pickups (EMG HZ Vintage output), however, have relatively low output. you might want to consider a change if you're a rock/metal kind of guy. If you can see, i've replaced the bridge PU with a KA Motherbucker. (absolute beast!!)

Although the "gold" hardware will probably start rusting after 5 months or so, it doesnt affect playing or its ability to hold tune. Just looks ugly. lol.

That's a lot of words there. sorry but i just felt two or three sentences wouldnt do it justice. haha.
Last edited by daryle_goh at Oct 2, 2008,
XD
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by Time Seller
Yeah.

I'm collecting a bunch of pics for my functions project. Nice axe, btw.

Oh cool, yeah she is quite nice. Only cost me £25
OK. Here you go...

Quote by thedude051
bubbaearl...Man that is...THE SICKEST NAME EVER!!!

Quote by Stress Cow
bubbaearl... apparently it's the sickest name ever

Are you over 30?
Probably not, but if you are, click HERE.
Check my profile photos dude. I' got a photo of my v's except I think for my RR3 and my Dean 79 white re-issue. ...I gotta get those up some time. You can see my BC Rich, and ah...my Dean VMNT I think.
Quote by DeanESPJackson
Check my profile photos dude. I' got a photo of my v's except I think for my RR3 and my Dean 79 white re-issue. ...I gotta get those up some time. You can see my BC Rich, and ah...my Dean VMNT I think.

Got em. Thanks. BTW you have one heck of a collection.

She may have some battle scars but I love her all the same. Jackson King V w/Bill Lawrences
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
My washburn PT-60 with DiMarzio Air Zone in neck, SD JB in bridge:

the jackson and esp's are definitely the best looking ones
[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9595/userbar671014hu6.gif[/img]
Quote by RunWithTheDevil
the jackson and esp's are definitely the best looking ones

this man clearly did some kind of degree in beautiful guitars as he seems to have hit the nail on the head
Quote by AiC75
My washburn PT-60 with DiMarzio Air Zone in neck, SD JB in bridge:

I ust got an air zone, what do you think of it?
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by kranoscorp
I just got an air zone, what do you think of it?

If you're familiar with the Tone Zone, it's just a more vintage version of it. It's a sensitive pickup: you play soft, it plays soft. You play hard, it plays hard.

I've read, and have talked to, some guys that doesn't like it's half-cocked wah sound. Imo, they've not tweaked the poles just enough, and they forget it's a more vintage sounding pickup.

I didn't wire it correctly at the bridge before, and I kinda wanted more out of this pickup, so I took out the JB from my main guitar (Washburn N1), had it professionally installed on the bridge and moved the Air Zone in the neck.

How does this guitar sound now? I use the neck entirely on rhythms as it captures early Jimmy Page/Led Zeppelin tones! Then switch to the bridge for cutting solos! No joke dude, I'd dick around playing stuff from their first four albums and it's pretty damn close imo.

I was trying to sell this guitar as I wanted to buy an amp that I've GASsing for. Then I realized not a lot of guys have a V like this, so I decided to keep it. And considering how it sounds nowadays, I'm glad I kept it.
Here is my Lado Flying V bought it back in 1983/84 and it is number 15 of a small batch that they made. I don't think there were more than 50 made. Its Canadian made and its still in my posession.

1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical