Now, before you all inevitibley start a fanboy war. STOP.

This is not a biased thread. I'm not going to diss Macs. I quite like them actually. This thread is much more serious. This is about life and death.

Simply put, Mac Pros can kill you.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/01/leberation_claims_mac_pros_emit_toxic_fumes/

Enjoy!
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. The whole world is about fear. That's it. All they're trying to do is instill fear. Possibly to help boost the sales of PC's, possibly because they're running out of things to make you afraid of.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Nice. Getting cancer in style.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Searching the internet, he found his case wasn't unique. Libération claims Apple forums in Germany, Great Britain, and the United States are full of testimonials complaining about a "new car smell" or an odor similar to a "rotting carpet." There's also complaints of smell causing migraines, nausea, and dizziness.

Wow, just like the users.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Kensai

Coincidence?
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
if its emitting benzene its melting then evaporting the plastic
not likley
if it is bu
STOP BURNING YOUR COMPUTER
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Well, I used a Mac Pro for three hours a day, five days a week back in high school and I certainly never got sick from it. Plus, I'm on a Mac Mini right now and have been for three years. And I don't even *dead*

Hey, is this anything like when cell phones and microwaves caused cancer? And probably a bunch of other stuff I'm not aware of? How are they expecting to prove this nonsense when they haven't even officially linked cigarettes to cancer yet?

Quote by Kensai

HEY, man, I bathe, and I smell amazing at all times. As with pretty much anything, there's one group of people that makes the rest of said thing's followers look bad.
You're*
Stormbreaker, much?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
ahaha i want a computer that smells like weed
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quick, hire a low-grade director to make a piece of crap movie!

"Zombie Death Macs!"
Quote by Survivalism
Hey, is this anything like when cell phones and microwaves caused cancer? And probably a bunch of other stuff I'm not aware of? How are they expecting to prove this nonsense when they haven't even officially linked cigarettes to cancer yet?

Yeah, pretty much.

Haha, someone should make a list of everything that was ever supposed to cause cancer.
Apple's denied it. Hardly anyone uses them anyway, they cost thousands.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Survivalism
Well, I used a Mac Pro for three hours a day, five days a week back in high school and I certainly never got sick from it. Plus, I'm on a Mac Mini right now and have been for three years. And I don't even *dead*

HEY, man, I bathe, and I smell amazing at all times. As with pretty much anything, there's one group of people that makes the rest of said thing's followers look bad.

First example?
Quote by iimjpii
Yeah, pretty much.

Haha, someone should make a list of everything that was ever supposed to cause cancer.

I'd like to see that too.

Having used Google for my news over the last year or so, I can safely say that breathing gives you cancer. As does exercise, vitamine C, being born prematurely, having a lazy eye and using a walking stick for exactly 4 minutes a day.
Quote by saphrax
I'd like to see that too.

Having used Google for my news over the last year or so, I can safely say that breathing gives you cancer. As does exercise, vitamine C, being born prematurely, having a lazy eye and using a walking stick for exactly 4 minutes a day.

Quote by Spooni_Shaq
ahaha i want a computer that smells like weed

blow a shotty into the fan then, the whole unit will reek, while blowing out the pleasant smell of the ghanja
speaking of which *holds mac up to girls face* "does this smell like chloroform?
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Atleast I'll die with an awesome computer!

Macbook Pros tho are where its all at.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

let ma see here anonamous researcher sounds pretty reliable

or just Imac = awesomeness

/thread
song stuck in my head today