Hey guys!

My name is Josh Wilson (find out more about me on my page)

I've been thinking of making a band now for a while and i don't know anyone to actually start a band with so i put this here!

For starts, I'm 17 (despite what my page says) and i play guitar, im not as good as any professional guitarists but i can get the job done which is why i wanna play rhythm. I was sitting in my room a while ago listening to Soundgarden and playing guitar when i thought "wow, imagine if this and Metallica were to get together..." and this inspired me to start a Grunge/Metal band... but i dont know anyone 2 join lol

so i'm kinda looking 4 people in the area to help me get this band going, im looking 4 people about my age, dont care what gender with a love for metal and grunge! so if you're about 17 and live in Norwich send me a message or something!

Currently need a Bassist, Lead Guitarist, Lead singer (I could probably be backing singer unless someone else wants to) and drummer!

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Wilsonator at Oct 2, 2008,
craigslist would probably help you more
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
hey man, i would join.
i play guitar too and am 18.
i live in australia though, so band practice would be a bit of a hike, plus you would have to put up with my love of 80's metal! good luck in the search tho! never give up!
hey i possibly could but i dont know how near i am =/ i live in solihull, birmingham and i play lead guitar love metal and been playing just under 2 years. im 15, 16 on the 27th November.
hey dude try typin party sounds in google

Youll find a site where u can advertise for people in the local area to join your band it worked for me

Good luck!
do ya mean the proper nowrich or the one the american's named after it
Origanally Posted by freedoms_stain
Live webcam shows.
The bigger and blacker the dildo, the more cash.

Originally Posted by neopowell
Holy Christ I haven't laughed that hard since I bummed that clown. Well done!