ok im 13 and i want this guitar http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-Prestige-Series-RG2550Z-Electric-Guitar-515738-i1387319.gc
but i need 999 bucks and at 13 thats not too easy to get ahold of so just let me know if this is a good guitar choice or sumthing better for cheaper and if any ideas come up on how to make money at 13...let me know
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
ive got a guitar really similar to this but mine is a dark purple colour and hasnt got a pic guard, i dont really see y it needs one though, im gonna try and get a picture of it sometime, i very rarely play it cos im so scared of breaking it so i play a vintage Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by dreams broken
ok im 13 and i want this guitar http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-Prestige-Series-RG2550Z-Electric-Guitar-515738-i1387319.gc
but i need 999 bucks and at 13 thats not too easy to get ahold of so just let me know if this is a good guitar choice or sumthing better for cheaper and if any ideas come up on how to make money at 13...let me know

and how long have you been playing?
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by octavarium78
and how long have you been playing?

2 yrs
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Then you're on the right track.. you have your mind set on playing and want some quality gear. I suggest you look for a used RG1570 and ask around your neighborhood about mowing lawns. 4 lawns a week at $10-$20 each ($15 average) is $60 a week or $240 a month. In 3 months you'll have enough to buy a used RG1570, which is pretty much just as good as the RG2550.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by Meatball200
What amp are you using?

ZOMG.. don't ya dare telling the little kid to buy a new amp too
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
as said, the 1570 is more or less the same thing only with cosmetic differences and not as nice pickups. if you're willing/able to swap pickups, then it's probably a bit cheaper (plus you get your own choice of pickups).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?