What do you guys think of this pedal for Wah effects and others such as delay, reverb and so on? I already have a metal muff so I don't care about the distortion.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
For delay and other type effects I would go with a Line 6 DL4, just personal preference. For wah I would go with a Dunlop Crybaby.

Again, all personal preference, and I like separate pedals for each effect, but you could probably get away with the Expression Factory.
don't get a crybaby just because someone tells you it's good. Try out both the crybaby and the vox wah. I bought a crybaby and later found out that i liked the vox a lot better.
Quote by SRVNumberOne
don't get a crybaby just because someone tells you it's good. Try out both the crybaby and the vox wah. I bought a crybaby and later found out that i liked the vox a lot better.

It's all personal preference, like I said before. My friend had the VOX and I didn't like it as much as my Crybaby, and it broke after a few weeks of him owning it, so he got it fixed, and it broke again.

Just stating my opinion, that's all.
I think the PW-10 is better at doing the exact same stuff and for a lot less money. Although the space station effect is pretty nifty.