As the title says. I dont have a camera with me, so Ill describe it the best I can. I found this in an old house that was weather proof, so it was just being stored since forever. Im not looking for a huge profit or anything, but if someone collects or simply wants an awesome sounding harmonica, here you go.

Paint is fading a little, but it plays perfectly. Has a inner-spring slide to change the pitch of the notes.

Front: THE CHROMONICA
(CHROMATIC HARMONICA)
MADE BY M.HOHNER GERMANY

Back: There are several odd logos running accross the back, they all have dates beside them. The earliest date is 1893, then 1937, 1925, and 1927. In the middle there are two hands holding a 6 point star in a circle with the words, "GESETZL GESCH" inside the circle. On the bottom of the cover plate it says: MADE IN GERMANY M.Hohner FABRIQUE EN ALLEMAGNE

Now, I took some rubbing alcohol on a rag, and lightly cleaned the mouth piece so I could try it out. The rest is still a little dirty, as I dont want to damage it, with it being so old, and have the harmonica ruined. If you buy it, cleaning is all up to you.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Nazi? Are you so sheepish you have to say, "The N WORD?" Why is Nazi offensive? They were a political group, its not a derogatory term.

http://www.usmbooks.com/nazi_sa_harmonica.html

The year harmonica I have was made during the Nazi era in Germany, of which the harmonica was made.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
I would buy this, but I suppose the shipping would be a bit high.

Also, I don't really have much money atm.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Ehh
Nazi? Are you so sheepish you have to say, "The N WORD?" Why is Nazi offensive? They were a political group, its not a derogatory term.

http://www.usmbooks.com/nazi_sa_harmonica.html

The year harmonica I have was made during the Nazi era in Germany, of which the harmonica was made.

"the N word: was supposed to be ironical, not too get you angry for what i was going to say.secondly,i thought you said Nazi instead of German, as discrimination
Quote by szekelymihai
"the N word: was supposed to be ironical, not too get you angry for what i was going to say.secondly,i thought you said Nazi instead of German, as discrimination

You're*